Maybe it is time? Been a great truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MUD paranoia is REAL too .....

"Oh no, my rig just had a hard time starting. Time to replace the fuse box, fuel pump, fuel filters, plugs, and coils. Since I'm at it and dirty, might as well swap all the fluids and other filters too. While the underbelly guards are off, I better do the steering rack. Wait, the wheels need to come off? Might as well do the brakes, rubber bushings, wheel bearings, etc. Honey, I just spent $1500 on the Hundy because of MUD!"

Shhhhhhhhhh.....she might be reading this...

MUD paranoia is REAL too .....

"Oh no, my rig just had a hard time starting. Time to replace the fuse box, fuel pump, fuel filters, plugs, and coils. Since I'm at it and dirty, might as well swap all the fluids and other filters too. While the underbelly guards are off, I better do the steering rack. Wait, the wheels need to come off? Might as well do the brakes, rubber bushings, wheel bearings, etc. Honey, I just spent $1500 on the Hundy because of MUD!"
This is all too real.

Closing the thread - cylinder #2 coil and plug swapped out. Smooth as silk. With 270k I’ve now changed 3 coils. If I wasn’t so cheap I’d do the other 5 but I have too many things with engines so I triage. Thanks gentlemen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom