May weekend opener (May 3-5) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

to many forums!!!

Forgot to log in here, didn't even realize there was a thread on this site. All armored up and ready to roll... down the trail, not over... gonna bring the dog on this one i think. :beer:

Hey Adam!
Yeah I post here as there are members that are not on SONTT (yet). Speaking of which, you guys who are not on SONTT (Southern Ontario Toyota Trucks), sign up already!

5 more days woohoo!
I'm going to meet Wayne and Adam (Attila) in Bancroft (Tim's 45.053211,-77.874184) on Friday for about 1:30-2pm. Crag is about 2-1/4 hrs from there.

Jordan will be running behind us and meet us there (Crag).

Mike (Moose), Adam (CDN), Stephen (Toshi), wanna meet us at the trailhead?

Crag trailhead co-ords are 45.153883,-76.970623

I guess we'll aim to be at the trailhead for 4:30-ish.

We'll use CB channel 10 and FRS radio channel 10 (no sub-channel).

I'll pm those who dont' have my cell.

Last edited:
woot

Sounds good, Mike if you want to convoy up, fire me a text, otherwise, I will see you all there.

:clap:

Regarding directions to Crag, been playing around with my gps and the closest I can set it to is the intersection of County Rd 508 (aka CR-508 or Black Donald Rd.) and Calabogie Rd. in the town of Calabogie.

On my iPhone I can get the directions directly to the trailhead. I don't want to rely on my cell in case there's no signal so from the intersection above, I printed out the directions to the trailhead for myself. There's a couple tricky left and rights so please study the map.

A buddy up there told me to look out for KM Marker 11 for the main entrance to Crag Lake.

Crag Lake front door co-ords is actually 45.153978,-76.969295
The above is almost 100m off.

I'm going to have to miss out on this one. My parents have decided to fly in to visit for a week.

One of our local club guys might be interested in taking my spot he's done the run before and might be good help. I'll talk to him and see what he's doing this weekend.

Sorry to hear that Toshi. We'll miss out on meeting you on this run but i'm sure we'll cross paths again.. thanks for the offer of finding someone to take your place. good luck with the parents visit.

Great time indeed!
Thanks for the pics/vids Adam!

Still gotta get my media uploaded....soon come....

I checked out the pics and looks like a lot of fun. You guys had great weather for it too. How were the bugs?

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom