MAY ROTM: Swansea, Alamo Lk & More: Sat, May 5th 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

33405E10-E022-4340-9C35-3DB9F4AD8D0B.jpeg
A3041797-6AC0-417D-B00D-21D2726F285C.jpeg
B9F6D0F0-0CD0-4AC1-943F-AA252CFDCD9F.jpeg
C1019A69-D066-45B6-89C2-F0CF15440931.jpeg
CF70CD10-5EC1-448F-BC16-96099D90CB15.jpeg
One more

Well the leaf spring bushing/bolt nut has been replaced. Steve's hose clamp with Ben's vice-grips held the bolt perfectly solid the entire trip back to Phoenix. Huge thanks. It was a great run, thank you James and Christine. Looking forward to the next!

Great run. Always nice to see old folks and meet new ones! We just need more trailer people to come out. :)

Thanks for taking pics of my rig.

If your tablet won't stay charged up while on you need a usb port with 2.4 amps. Here's the one I use. (For Diesel)

UKEY Car Charger, Flush Fit Dual Port 4.8A Output for iPhone X / 8 / 7 / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Samsung Galaxy Note8 / S8 / S8+ and More - Black
by AUKEY
Link: http://a.co/8R4WFLX

A great weekend away, thanks to @D1EZEL for putting it together, it's a great part of the state to explore and I can definitely see myself being back.
IMG_2865.JPG
IMG_2876.JPG
IMG_2884.JPG
IMG_2910.JPG
IMG_2915.JPG

looks like y'all had a great time sorry I missed it was on the way home from Moab. Great pics especially like all the ruins and ghost town stuff. Hope all had their tetanus shot! Including the dog.

Great run. Always nice to see old folks and meet new ones! We just need more trailer people to come out. :)

Thanks for taking pics of my rig.

If your tablet won't stay charged up while on you need a usb port with 2.4 amps. Here's the one I use. (For Diesel)

UKEY Car Charger, Flush Fit Dual Port 4.8A Output for iPhone X / 8 / 7 / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Samsung Galaxy Note8 / S8 / S8+ and More - Black
by AUKEY
Link: http://a.co/8R4WFLX

Ordered yesterday, arrived today.

Hey guys,

Who ever picked up my tire gauge in the parking lot after airing up...THANK YOU. Ben gave it to me while camping over the weekend and I was dumb founded, I had no idea I left it behind. Now, did anyone find my valve cap?????

Cheers all!!!

Hey guys,

Who ever picked up my tire gauge in the parking lot after airing up...THANK YOU. Ben gave it to me while camping over the weekend and I was dumb founded, I had no idea I left it behind. Now, did anyone find my valve cap?????

Cheers all!!!

I think that was Pete or me but hey don't remember. Glad it found its rightful home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom