May Meetup Saturday the 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone! I don't know yet about a meetup next month, but I feel like something might be possible. What are y'alls opinions? I'm trying to think of a way we can meet or do something while still staying distant from each other, maybe just in our vehicles. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to chime in! I was thinking we could just do a little road trip of some sort while gas is cheap.

Possible dates would be 9th or 16th

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! Stay tuned to this thread and maybe we can come up with something!

Happy to do a Llano/Mason gravel run with the crew if that sounds doable. It's an all day affair that takes a little planning though. Did one last weekend and it was a lot of fun. We picked up take out BBQ from Coopers in Mason and then did a big group picnic on the shores of the Llano. We all hung out on our tailgates and chatted for a bit before continuing on our drive.

If that's too much logistically, we could do a parking lot "happy hour". I've done that once or twice with friends. We just went to a big lot and backed our trucks in a big circle. We all sat on our tailgates and were able to eat snacks and drink a beverage or two while conversing. Easily maintained the "6 foot" rule.

I like all of the above. I should have my 40 mostly ready my then

Ok. Would anyone be interested in a parking lot get together on the 9th? At Walnut Creek Park?

Ok for anyone who’s in, we’ll be meeting at Walnut Creek Park this Saturday the 9th, for a little social distancing get together. Bring a drink, snack, whatever. I think let’s meet at 10am. We’ll all try to park together and stay away from each other lol!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom