May meeting question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Assuming it is on the 12th, I was hoping to show but I have to be in Lillooet for business. There is a slight chance that I might drive back early from that and attend. But if not, as a 1st time attendee from last month's meeting, I was hoping to get into CC. Can I still get voted in as a member without being there or will I have to endure the hazing where all members drive over my legs

oh btw I'm going to watch the shuttle launch (or delay) next week in FL and will bring my CC shirt and have a pic of it at the launch site.

Assuming it is on the 12th, I was hoping to show but I have to be in Lillooet for business. There is a slight chance that I might drive back early from that and attend. But if not, as a 1st time attendee from last month's meeting, I was hoping to get into CC. Can I still get voted in as a member without being there or will I have to endure the hazing where all members drive over my legs

oh btw I'm going to watch the shuttle launch (or delay) next week in FL and will bring my CC shirt and have a pic of it at the launch site.

There's no rush to join, just come to the June 9 meeting and we'll do the vote thing. Don't worry about any hazing.:D

There's no rush to join, just come to the June 9 meeting and we'll do the vote thing. Don't worry about any hazing.:D

By the way make sure to bring a bottle of lube ! :D maybe get liquored up a bit - so it dont hurt as much !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom