May Meet: Coffee and Cars May 20th @ 8 am @ COTA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

Firstly, sorry for missing this months meet.

Secondly, it seems C&C finally got a new venue. I don't think there has been a better time to come out!

Lets get the LC ATX Chapter out there!

Info @: Cars and Coffee Austin

cota-jpg.2702706

What:
Cars & Coffee
Tacos & Tacos
Toyotas & Tacos
TTC Takeover

Where:
Circuit of the Americas

When:
08:00 – 12:00 Official Show Time
06:30 Early Birds Roll In and Setup

Who:
Texas Toyota Coalition and Toyota Enthusiasts Alike

Why:
To assemble, greet, meet, eat, and spread the TTC Gospel
We need as many as we can get to come out to show how dominate our group is!

How Much:
$5 per vehicle to Park in the Show Area of Lot A
**Credit Card only at this point**
Free to Park in Lots B, C, and D and walk around
This money is a donation to a different sponsored charity each event.

Last edited:
I'm totally in for this!!!!!

New here, a friend of KRArtice. Just got my first Cruiser, a '96 LX450.

I think we are going to head out there, any spot in particular you guys plan to park the Toyotas, or is it a crazy free for all?

I think we are going to head out there, any spot in particular you guys plan to park the Toyotas, or is it a crazy free for all?

The Toyota/Lexus guys tend to flock together. I'm sure they'll post on here where the rallying point will be. LX450s are SWEET by the way. Almost got one myself before purchasing my '98 LX470. In past C&Cs, I've simply driven in around 7-7:30 and looked for all the Tacomas and Cruisers then just parked with them. If they know you're coming, I'm sure they'll cone off a spot for you.

Congrats on the 450 and welcome to the club!

The Toyota/Lexus guys tend to flock together. I'm sure they'll post on here where the rallying point will be. LX450s are SWEET by the way. Almost got one myself before purchasing my '98 LX470. In past C&Cs, I've simply driven in around 7-7:30 and looked for all the Tacomas and Cruisers then just parked with them. If they know you're coming, I'm sure they'll cone off a spot for you.

Congrats on the 450 and welcome to the club!

Essentially what @geanes said. Thing is, TTC (the TW group that usually takes over) is volunteering at COTA. So we will definitely have our own spot. I would love for you guys to join us/them and add more to the flock. Tacoma's are great. But I love LC's.

Thanks guys! I have a bit more base-lining to do on the lx450, and then it is on to the fun stuff. The kids keep asking when we can take it offroad, so I need to get with the program and start using it for what it was meant for.

Reminder, COTA is in 4 days. We will also be going off roading at the park, and possibly at Bastrop after.

Says there’s good chances of thunderstorms overnight and most of Sunday morning and afternoon. I wonder if they would still have the show??

Weather says 30% chance. I have the morning off, so I'm headed that way unless its just plain crazy outside.

Are you guys just landing in the general parking, or actually in the show area where you pay to enter?

Weather says 30% chance. I have the morning off, so I'm headed that way unless its just plain crazy outside.

Are you guys just landing in the general parking, or actually in the show area where you pay to enter?
We should be in the paid show parking.

So, how was it?
Any pics?
IMG_20180520_095141.jpg
IMG_20180520_101607.jpg

A.J
Was great, 10x better than Concordia....only one pic of raffle.....2 100s, 3 80s, bunch of tacos & 4 runners....total of 30-40. No rain.

We were there! Not a huge LC contingent (a handful), but a lot of good looking tacos/runners. We missed you out there A.J.

BE7EAB8C-9CC3-4397-B387-3DCA9CBBD61E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom