May Long Weekend Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Corroded Cruisers of the Capital Region,

I am posting this to round up some interest for a trip during May Long Weekend (May 21 - 24).
I was hoping to explore the Rocky Mt. House area, as once guided by John or head into the Nordegg area.

I spoke to Cruisernerd recently and he mentioned interest in the trip. I have a good friend with a stockish XJ Cherokee with a bar and 31's who would join us as well. I will be riding with my FJ40....

The plan would be to meet around 0930 at planned meeting spot Saturday morning (May 22nd) and wheel that day, camp a night, and wheel the next day. Leaving the option for anyone to leave at the end of either day. I am planning on leaving Monday morning, after 2 days of wheeling.

Chime in if you're interested, or require any answers to questions.

Cheers!

:cheers:

we are interested in this trip! keep us updated .... ct4wd club is a great group to wheel with... maybe give them a heads up as well?

I posted up on CT4WD under the northern alberta section.
Hopefully people will chime in.

Hmm... perhaps the weekend after May Long? We could do some exploring then. I am camping North of Nordegg and doing some hiking if your interested in coming out.

The weekend after, I will be away doing a camping reunion dealo with friends.

I'll be in Ram Falls camping May long weekend. If the run is close enough, I could be interested.

I'm already scared for the drive, its going to a long, tense, 6hr drive getting my Cruiser to Ram Falls from Edmonton...and back.

Dropping off my carb today to get it adjusted, it was flooding and leaking.
So who can I count in the run for this weekend?
Rwayout are you still up for wheeling?

Let me know if you swing by western Manitoba ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom