May HDC Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know we have a date and location but I don't see a time or directions on the website yet.

Ellen and I will be hosting the May meeting at our house in Tijeras this Saturday, May 8th, starting around 6:00 PM. We will be making sloppy joes. Please bring a dish to share and any beverages of choice. Also, it would be a good idea to bring chairs. We will have some, but usually not enough. I hope it will be warm enough that we can be out on the deck and enjoy the nice weather.

Also, any of you that went to Moab, please bring evidence to share with the group (pictures, videos, broken driveshafts, etc.). I sent Pappy the directions to the house, and he has posted them on the HDC website.

A headcount would be helpful. Hope to see everyone there!

Ahlen family should be there.

And the NEW President of NMOHVA is planning to come and discuss NMOHVA and answer questions.

Yep, I'll be there ... but I hope to have the shaft fixed by then.

Williams' x4.

We'll be there.

I should be there, unless I've already gone back to Mexico.

I am looking forward to the meeting and will bring a strap to get Jon up the hill to your place.
-Mike-

Is anyone going to bring a laptop so all I have to bring is a USB flash drive with my photos on it? I've already uploaded the photos from the camera and they've been deleted from its memory card.

Ellen was planning to set up her laptop.
-Mike-

I am looking forward to the meeting and will bring a strap to get Jon up the hill to your place.
-Mike-

Thanks Mike. I really do appreciate everybody looking out for me ... :flipoff2:

My dad and I will be there.

I should be there.

I will plan on coming. Just got back into town today. If anyone is interested, I can bring my Japan pics as well as the official Toyota Auto Body Dakar DVD.

EDIT: I will also be bringing the latest TT if anyone needs one.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I can bring my Japan pics as well as the official Toyota Auto Body Dakar DVD.

Please do! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom