May Event: Uwharrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
Where: Uwharrie National Forest
When : May 16-17
Who: Post up if you're going

Details: We've reserved Badin Lake Campsite B so no worries on spaces

Day pass is $5.00, season pass is $30, I recommend everyone get a season pass and support the ORV access, even if you don't plan on going this year...

Meet up times will be posted at a later date...

We'll split into 2 groups, experienced and non-experienced...

****TOO ALL-I WILL BE PICKING UP DAY PASSES FOR EVERYONE TO RIDE ON SATURDAY AND HELP WITH TRAIL MAINTENANCE FROM JANET

this is part of the program they offer we volunteer and they let us ride free for the day****

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian since i'm actually closer to this one I can head out early to set some stuff up or take anything out there. Just let me know and maybe Greg can bring it down this weekend... or if you are comming down this weekend also the better.

I will be there, probably with family, and plan to spend the night.

I would recommend changing the names of the groups to 1 and 2, or whatever. Maybe hardcore and softcore. :) Depends on the trails we want to tackle, pace, damage, etc.

Too bad we couldn't get campsite "A". "B" is sorta out in the open. Lesson for next time...

I will probably be there. I will be coming in on Saturday morning. I will be riding in the stock as a rock group. I have to leave that afternoon late.

Last edited:
Will not be able to make it there. Will be there from the 4th to the 8th though.

We'll be there. Jury is still out on camping - will update soon.

:beer: R

I'll be there if anyone is going to be around on Sunday late morning. Going to be at the All-Star race on Saturday and plan to pass out in the lawn and then hit Uwharrie early in the morning on the way back if anyone wants a passenger?

i'm going.... don;t know about the family yet.

sweet, I will be there. I had plans to go already and had no idea you guys would all be there. See you there for sure. I am going up on friday morning. My cell is 7049049927.

Josh

I will be there, probably with family, and plan to spend the night.

I would recommend changing the names of the groups to 1 and 2, or whatever. Maybe hardcore and softcore. :) Depends on the trails we want to tackle, pace, damage, etc.

Too bad we couldn't get campsite "A". "B" is sorta out in the open. Lesson for next time...

Yeah it was the last one open, and I snagged it, rather than not have a place. I will go ahead and book those other months that we were talking about going, so we won't have that problem again...

there is a fire ring tucked in the woods off the back of site B that might fit a tent or two as well that gets overlooked.

I plan on making it.
April09 018.jpg

Last edited:
I'll definitely be there, and will likely camp one night.

I will be there, probably camp one night as well.

I'm going to be at the All Star race that weekend - maybe I can convince the chick to let us swing through UWE to get some wheeling in on the way home.

I plan on coming out on Saturday, put me in the NO EXPERIENCE group :p, as this will be my first time taking the 80 out on the trails.

I plan on making it a Saturday day trip from Charlotte. If anyone else is coming from that area Saturday morning, please chime in.

I plan on making it a Saturday day trip from Charlotte. If anyone else is coming from that area Saturday morning, please chime in.

That would be me... and hopefully a few others..

That would be me... and hopefully a few others..

As the time gets closer, let's try and work out the details to get together so we can have a convoy from Charlotte to Uwharrie. Anyone else is welcome to come. The more the merrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom