May club run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Light came. We greeted some of the hikers on PCT, watched a Skottle vs Coleman show before packing up and head down the mountain. A car wash before hitting the pavement…
875500D2-0C92-4EED-A612-ED92C71B95F3.jpeg

How would a 100 series do if it went on this run with you guys? Stock height with aftermarket bumpers/skids/sliders and 33's?

How would a 100 series do if it went on this run with you guys? Stock height with aftermarket bumpers/skids/sliders and 33's?
IMO - with good spotting and a bit of rock stacking your 100 series will get through with the mods you listed. A small 1-2 inch lift would make it easier.

IMO - with good spotting and a bit of rock stacking your 100 series will get through with the mods you listed. A small 1-2 inch lift would make it easier.
Come to this Sunday meeting when we plan our next run on June 18. The group has elected trails that we can all get through. I’ve taken my stock 80 on runs where I think my stock 100 would make it just as well.

Come to this Sunday meeting when we plan our next run on June 18. The group has elected trails that we can all get through. I’ve taken my stock 80 on runs where I think my stock 100 would make it just as well.
Thanks. I won't be able to make it this Sunday. I'll def attend a future meeting.

Thanks. I won't be able to make it this Sunday. I'll def attend a future meeting.
The June club run (6/18) will be Black Mountain, near Idyllwild. This run will be suitable for stock high clearance 4WD's, so it should be perfect for your 100 Series. This run is close enough for a day run, though some of us may camp Saturday night. If I camp Saturday night, I'll be heading out early Sunday morning to meet my family for Father's Day. You're more than welcome to join us!

Light came. We greeted some of the hikers on PCT, watched a Skottle vs Coleman show before packing up and head down the mountain. A car wash before hitting the pavement…View attachment 3020166
Awesome write-up, Dat! Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom