Events/Trails May 4 - F-Mart towards Jones Gap - Adopted Road Cleanup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
A few details still floating around activities afterwards, but save the date and come out to help clean up this stretch of road.

10am at the F-Mart on Hwy 11.

Don’t forget this Saturday. See you at the F Mart!

Free mini stickers for the first 10 vehicles to show, and member names will be recorded and good for a bonus ticket at the annual meeting raffle. Just a small gesture of appreciation for those of you that make this event work. Thank you in advance.

Do you guys usually take your kids on this event?
Absolutely. I will have my non-soccer player on this one unless mom needs her help at the field.

Just found out that my brother got some additional tix for my nephews graduation at Georgia Tech so that we can now attend so we are out unfortunately! Going down Friday to attend his commissioning as a 2LT in the Air Force and now staying over. Sorry to miss!

Thanks to everyone for helping out. Great work! Thanks to @promofzj80 for organizing and MrsPromofzj80 for coming out even a few months after a knee replacement.

A few hung around and we stopped by the Old Poinsette Bridge, then up to Saluda for a cool drink at the Purple Onion before visiting the tunnel. A couple are still out, up to who knows what.

Good to see everyone today! We picked up around 15 bags of trash.
Thanks to Brian, Josh, Toby, Kim, Cutler, Daniel, and kids. Brian had a great idea! Each participant will receive extra raffle tickets at the annual gathering for their efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom