Events/Trails May 2020 (Rescheduled) Club Meeting at Washoe Lake State Park. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
2020 Club Meeting #4
Date
: Thursday May 21, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Place: Washoe Lake State Park parking lot
Bring: Tailgate or chairs, food, non-alcoholic beverages.
COST: $5.00 Park Entry Fee

I called the park yesterday and they said that the park is formally open from dawn to dusk and that there are no staff on-duty. The $5 fee is honor system as is the the park closure, and we will be fine to stay after dusk since they never actually lock the gates.

1589846360954.png

Agenda
  1. Club Run
  2. Land Use
  3. Accounting report
  4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business
  5. Tech discussions🔧
New and Continued Business
  1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
  2. Club shirts are for sale. Just a couple left. We will be putting together a new order.
  3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation. Bring your wheelin friends!

Last edited:
What about Washoe State Park? As I recall the entrance fee is reasonable*. The south park has grass and trees and a lot of open space to spread out.

*We get a season pass that covers all Nevada State Park camp grounds and day use areas, a great value. We used it today at Rye Patch.

What about Washoe State Park? As I recall the entrance fee is reasonable*. The south park has grass and trees and a lot of open space to spread out.

That's a great idea! We won't get harassed by the crazies for not being in our bunkers?

What about dates/times? Wanna do this Thursday at 5? It is Memorial Day weekend coming up, but I am good with meeting on one of the three days.

Thursday night is good for me. I won't be available over the weekend.
I am good for Thursday Night as well...
Dan (@Krusty Krab ) can I borrow the axle nut socket again from you. Getting close to D-Day for the front end rebuild of Alita. Just need to get the new axles and will have everything to get moving on it. So ready to be done with this stupid "TING CLUNK" every time I shift from R-D and waiting for the damn c-clip to detonate and take the stupid axles/hub flanges with it :mad:
Hate when people do stupid #$^% to save a buck.

Last edited:
I'll say it again... We need a better built home page with a member login area where we can match up rigs, real names, HAM and MUD designations!

Dan is @rusty_tlc and Mark is @Krusty Krab

;)

I know the gov's plan is day-use only, but I don't see modified hours listed on the site. What is "day use?" Dawn to dusk, or 5PM?

View attachment 2311097
LOL... I keep doing that to him... Sorry Mark... dont know where/why I got it in my head that he was Dan as well.

Axles are that last thing for the front end rebuild, so when the time comes, if any wants to come to my place to "help" I can provide beer. Seems to be a fairly straight forward job just time consumptive and dirty like most axles jobs. As much as I would love to go with OEM axles, at $450+ ea., I just can't foot that bill. If the axles last longer than these current chinesium ones have by a year or two then I will be happy. PO "forgot" to tell me there was an axle vibration around 65mph after he installed them. Not to mention the other garbage the shop he had install them and the lift do. :mad::bang:

Last edited:
I will be there if at all possible. the south park is a better option IMHO, trees and grass.

Thursday at five is good for me also are we meeting at the north or south park

I updated the first message in this thread. 5:30 in the lot near the water circled in the image. I guess that is south?

See you there. At the south end by the boat dock. Correct? I'll just look around.

Hey Greg. I'll bring the socket and some stickers. But you will be required to say my correct name and its not Krusty Krab:flipoff2:

See you there. At the south end by the boat dock. Correct? I'll just look around.

Hey Greg. I'll bring the socket and some stickers. But you will be required to say my correct name and its not Krusty Krab:flipoff2:
:hillbilly: :rofl:
1590014566538.png

It's James right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom