May 2-3 - Southington Offroad Park - NE Ohio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
Man, would love to but have to work that evening and I can't push the schedule that tight.

Going tomorrow morning in my? Depends on wife and boy..either the 40 or the wife's cruiser...80 needs sliders before I test it out...it is tempting though

Going tomorrow morning in my? Depends on wife and boy..either the 40 or the wife's cruiser...80 needs sliders before I test it out...it is tempting though

All the FJ guys are going Sunday at around 11am. I have too many meetings this weekend to make it up there :( Going to be gorgeous too!

Could run the 80. You dont really need sliders for 93% of that place anyway.

Yeah, I know but, I usually end up in the fun 7% every time I'm there. I find the trouble spots, just ask my rolled xtracab

...and Sunday is my son's track time at oir in Ravenna....although how many fjs ...just fjcruisers?

Yeah. just FJCs. It looks like 6 have shown interest in going so far. Hard to say who will actually show though.

0502152241.jpg

good times today

I would have to vote no. Any weekend I typically go we stay at my in-laws up in Medina. That is still about an hour away. I did day-trip it once (first visit) and was disappointed. I have since found a few new trails, namely the one that goes around a lake over to some rocks which is where muddonkey took that pic. There is one difficult bouldery trail that is not super long, and the rest is really just dirt and mud it seems. There are some really steep hills here and there, but no real long trails IMO. They do have camping , showers, a gun range, ect...so it would probably be worth it if you make a weekend out of it.

I agree with Washer. I just like it because it is very close(read 20 min) from my house!! They keep logging more areas and making new trails, so it can only get better!! Good people and some cool rigs to ogle but , definetly not worth a 4hr drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom