May 16-24 Apocolypse Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Not giving in yet, has been planned for awhile now and hoping schedule holds. Sick and tired of being holed up and need some trail time.

Wheel Chocco Sunday 5/16 to Wednesday and move to Hawk Pride Wednesday afternoon 5/20 and wheel HP Thursday to Sunday.

Changed to AOP all week, supposed to have guys coming from all over the place

Last edited:
Stay wheeling till Jesus gets back!!!:bounce:

Hopefully this happens. Last I heard was that people were flaking out on the first part of the trip, but there still might be a strong showing for the Hawks Pride part later in the week. I'll still come early in the week if there's someone to wheel with.

Hopefully this happens. Last I heard was that people were flaking out on the first part of the trip, but there still might be a strong showing for the Hawks Pride part later in the week. I'll still come early in the week if there's someone to wheel with.

it definitely is still on but with changes.

The original plan was Chocco/Hawk Pride but we've changed it to AOP the entire week. Dennis and Steve are headed up Saturday along with several other of the Fl crew coming up later in the week.

Hope you do make it, Dennis and that damned bouncer are too much for us little horsepower guys.

I'm in on this. Thinking I'm going to arrive Wed (5/20) and depart Sat (5/23). The later part of the trip is memorial day weekend, so it may get a little busy up there.

Any thoughts on dinners? Not sure how the restaurant scene is going to look and not sure I want to go out to eat anyway. I'd sign up for one or a couple nights of meals if we want to cook. I'll do something a little easier on the stomach this time, so Randy doesn't have to worry about rationing his TP. I guess pizza delivery/take out is always an option too.

Dennis will have his hobo-hotel complete with a kitchen and he likes to play camp host to include cooking. The way we've dont it at past GSMTRs is a combo of bringing food for him to cook or throw some cash at him to cover food costs.

If all else fails I may throw a grill on the trailer or takeout.

As for my schedule - :meh:, thinking I may make the early part of the week and shoot out Wed or Thursday before Memorial Day, have a number of other things going on that plays into it.

Yes will be busy, rumor is there will be 2 kegs at Area 51 on Saturday so the entertainment factor will be elevated.

Last edited:
Not sure I've been as excited for a wheeling trip in a while. Weather looks like it's going to be great. Planning on arriving Tuesday evening and departing sometime between Thursday afternoon and Friday morning. Now, I just need to find some time to slap some injectors in the tow rig.

1589455759039.png

Is your truck fixed Ted?

Is your truck fixed Ted?

Andrew, how you doing? Been too long. Fixed, what exactly does that mean? you have to be more specific. :moon: It runs, drives, crawls, rolls, etc. so for me yeah, i suppose that's fixed.

Too long.... doing well. Hiding from virus..... missing the club. Working alot, needing to fix the transmission on 4runner. Not driven in over a year. About ready to be frozen in carbonite after a trip to Colombia with Ruthie. A dinner in Bogota at top of Montserrate in early January. We are scouting 4x4 trails for club.

20200219_203149.jpg

20200127_195159.jpg

How are yall making it? Carnage reports? You caulk the wagons to float yet?

How are yall making it? Carnage reports? You caulk the wagons to float yet?

I had to bail early, got back last night. 10+/- rigs. Weather man is on crack, rained a few times but otherwise weather was actually great. Had to rock bounce the hills but was definitely not a rain-out.

20200519_110018.jpg
20200521_160419.jpg

20200520_134816.jpg

Last picture...

crazy eyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom