Maxx Where are we with LCL? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
webpages.charter.net
Max,

Hey just curious if you have gotten anywhere with getting LCL back rolling or not. I miss traveling up to shoot the s***, and wheelin with everyone.

Update please.

hey, just saw this post. anyways i have been swamped with school and work but that is no excuse. right before i typed this i threw in the lcl cd i have and im going to get s*** done. expect a newsletter. woody, should i ask in chit chat if there are any wisconsinites interested?

im off to work!

good plan

personally, consider starting from scratch....I never did care for the name (got outvoted) and draging the minitruck crowd in would help numbers.

Always liked DairyLand Cruisers :D

also, I think you can approve people for access to this corner....I think....

How about Dairy Air Cruisers!

Dairyland cruisers or dairyland toyotas?

woody, yeah i am set up to approve people but nobody wants to come in!

bwahahahaha

get a letter out, get a night for a meeting to chat and decide what to do for 2005...

When you guys get things started, Please feel free to include me in the mix.

sure, pm me your home addy and contact info.

Max

Include me in on the newsletter as well. I think bringing in the Toyota Mini's would help out alot. I am willing to help out in any way. Thanks

Lee

Count me in. I don't have a ride at the moment but will soon. I would suggest including non-Cruiser Toys also. My last chapter included all 4WD Toyotas that came from the factory with a frame. About 30% of our membership was comprised from these vehicles.

what do you think woody, dairyland toyotas then?

pm me your contact info guys...:D

Any word, this going to be open to any toyota 4x4, or do I have to build another 40?

IMO, open.....but no news from Max yet, he's got some computer issue he can't get cured....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom