Maul Criuser........ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Threads
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
Maul Cruiser........

The El-Cheapo build of my wife's trail-beater is about to begin......:lol:

Stand by for the play-by-play as we ready for Rubicon.:eek:

Our starting point is a 95 80 that is a bit less than perfect and I suspect it may get worse with wear....:D

I have named it the "Maul Cruiser" because the dictionary defines maul as to handle roughly or beat severely.....:grinpimp:

D-

Last edited:
at least you got a source for parts............... looking foward to it, and reports from the 'con. best of luck.

Last edited:
Ok, so who else read that as "Maui Cruiser" and was thinking CDan was going to Hawaii and taking the cruiser on the back of our hard earned parts $$$ :flipoff2:

Not this one... it's a bit rough....:lol:
Copy of IMGP4002.jpg

Last edited:
Who IS that man? :cheers:
Copy of IMGP4006.jpg

Last edited:
"But,....will it wheel?..."

:grinpimp:

Gotta start someplace.
Copy of IMGP4005.jpg

Hey!

It's got yellow shocks......:flipoff2:

I just can't wait to see you torn in two by your competing desires to build a "cheap" wheeler for the wife and to replace, tune, paint, buff, shine, balance, true, adjust, tighten, torque and restore every single teeny tiny thing on that Cruiser.

Case in point: missing flare section - replace yes or no? Ha ha, I already know.

Did all the guys in the shop cringe to see him driving that?

SHAME ON HIM, is a Datsun lifter :crybaby:

Could at least had the decency to drive a Toyota fork lifter !!!!!!

Last edited:
I just can't wait to see you torn in two by your competing desires to build a "cheap" wheeler for the wife and to replace, tune, paint, buff, shine, balance, true, adjust, tighten, torque and restore every single teeny tiny thing on that Cruiser.

Case in point: missing flare section - replace yes or no? Ha ha, I already know.

Are you stalking me?

You are, aren't you.......:flipoff2:

With your knowledge, and parts access, you'll have that thing on the Rubicon in no time! As long as you don't get too anal-retentive on everything.:D

My parts have already been shipped right?:doh:

Oh this is going to be fun :D

Can't wait to see it in person in June :steer: - Get those parts I ordered shipped and then get busy with the build already :wrench: :hillbilly:

The real fun starts when you realize that sliders are just extra weight.

-Spike

I have a distinct feeling that I will be called over to the CDan residence for the heavy wrenching...luckily, if Dan gives me too many el cheapo beers, I can just walk home.

:lol:

I am, after all, very good with a BFH...

:p

Subscribed w/ :popcorn:!

Christo on the Datsun fork lift is funny.

Dan-That actually looks like a decent Cruiser. Get the flares off now, get some metal on the sides and corners, and a Slee 6 inch lift. They you are good to go.

The left-hand flares are already off. We will be pulling the right-hands Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom