MATLCA News and Information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From all of us at the Mid-Atlantic Toyota Land Cruiser Association, welcome to our clubhouse where we post all known information for our club!

We schedule monthly meet and greets located within our club area of Hampton Roads, and the coastal regions of Virginia and North Carolina. We post details of these meetings and hold discussion of future events in our clubhouse forum daily.

We continuously encourage future members to introduce themselves and vehicle by starting your own thread or posting into an active discussion.

Please visit our club website at matlca.com

Thank you !!! :D:clap::clap:;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Club discount at Priority Toyota Chesapeake VA.

You usually have to tell them your Noel's friend in the land cruiser club. The guy we know behind the counter at parts is Billy.

Just mention my name at the parts department, if either Billy or Rob is behind the counter and let them know you belong to Mid Atlantic Land Cruiser Club and they will hook you up with a good discount:cheers:. I have been their long customer over there and they knew me pretty well:beer: It is great to have a local OEM parts connection eh.

From all of us at the Mid-Atlantic Toyota Land Cruiser Association, welcome to our clubhouse where we post all known information for our club!

We schedule monthly meet and greets located within our club area of Hampton Roads, and the coastal regions of Virginia and North Carolina. We post details of these meetings and hold discussion of future events in our clubhouse forum daily.

We continuously encourage future members to introduce themselves and vehicle by starting your own thread or posting into an active discussion.

Please visit our club website at matlca.com

Thank you !!! :D:clap::clap:;)

Hi Virginia folks,
I've been considering an FJ40 for a long time. Now that I'm ready (bank Acct wise), I hope to join you soon. If you see a good one maybe 81ish, daily driver so not destined for a garage, very good mechanical condition, preferably not tan and more the classic antique style, please let me know!
Thank you,
Taz
Tcoop2477@gmail.com

Hi Virginia folks,
I've been considering an FJ40 for a long time. Now that I'm ready (bank Acct wise), I hope to join you soon. If you see a good one maybe 81ish, daily driver so not destined for a garage, very good mechanical condition, preferably not tan and more the classic antique style, please let me know!
Thank you,
Taz
Tcoop2477@gmail.com

Where are you located? How much are you willing to spend? FJ40s are hard to come by now a days. Why do you want an 81ish? Because it's newer? If you look in the FAQ's in the 40 section you we learn the 78 is the year to look for, but I just wanted one with the 2f motor with the 4speed. Good luck on your search, and i'll check craig's list I always love looking at 40's. I bought mine from this site, sight unseen. FJ40, FJ45 & FJ55 Toyota Land Cruisers Classifieds

Last edited:
As far as year goes, you called it correctly. I'd like to have a larger engine and newer. But, in the end, any of the years would work for the right daily driver that really hits me in the gut. I know that sounds weird. I am in roanoke va and willing to spend $20k. Btw, this is a one time shot, I gotta get it right the first time. Thank you bud, taz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom