Massive Metal Shop - New 100 series parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any update on the sway bar frame brackets?

I have a preliminary design done. Just trying to catch up on everything else before focusing on that. Its next on my list for new product offerings.

Massive Metal Shop are you still delivering the ditch brackets for 100 series? I need 2 ASAP

Massive Metal Shop are you still delivering the ditch brackets for 100 series? I need 2 ASAP

Currently sold out of the M10 size brackets that make up the kit. Next batch should be done in about 2-3 weeks.

Also, for those that were asking, there are no more built vaults at the moment either. As soon as I find some time I'll put a few together and relist.

Currently sold out of the M10 size brackets that make up the kit. Next batch should be done in about 2-3 weeks.

Also, for those that were asking, there are no more built vaults at the moment either. As soon as I find some time I'll put a few together and relist.
Great I will order assuming it happens before the 100 goes in for all the upgrades.

Checking in on the light brackets-updated ETA?

Thanks

Checking in on the light brackets-updated ETA?

Thanks
Same here

They were actually available up until today when I sold my last pair. A new batch has already been made though, and is already en route. Expect to see them available on the site for purchase by Sunday! Thanks!

They were actually available up until today when I sold my last pair. A new batch has already been made though, and is already en route. Expect to see them available on the site for purchase by Sunday! Thanks!
Well if that’s the case, I’ll take a set 100% so let’s not wait until Sunday.

Yeah id pre order a set as well

Well if that’s the case, I’ll take a set 100% so let’s not wait until Sunday.
Yeah id pre order a set as well

I never liked the idea of doing preorders because I like to have product in hand before selling. I don't want people to have to wait if there are delays for any reason.

This batch is my biggest so far for this item. I'll have plenty of stock for a while.

Back on the site, thanks for waiting!
Help me out, what size brackets do I select to accommodate Baja Deigns Squadron lights- 6mm or 8mm?

Ordered- thanks👍

Are the ditch light mounts, the M10 brackets, and the 3/4" NMO brackets in stock currently? Are the mounts made from stainless steel sheet metal? Just wondering if I need to paint them to avoid corrosion.

Are the ditch light mounts, the M10 brackets, and the 3/4" NMO brackets in stock currently? Are the mounts made from stainless steel sheet metal? Just wondering if I need to paint them to avoid corrosion.

Yes, all of those items are in stock and shipping. They are made of stainless steel so you can run them bare or paint them. Mine are bare and have been installed for nearly two years. I park outside and they still look brand new.

Yes, all of those items are in stock and shipping. They are made of stainless steel so you can run them bare or paint them. Mine are bare and have been installed for nearly two years. I park outside and they still look brand new.

What size bracket would I need for Baja Designs S2 pros?

Thanks for responding. Last question. Do you offer any Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials? Just wondering if I should wait till then to place my order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom