mass email list of all toyota land cruiser parts resellers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, so far no luck finding this rare pulley. Not its possible there are land cruiser companies that sell parts, and one has what I am looking for but do not know if thay exist.

So, what I am asking from all of you, a a email list of all the land cruiser parts resellers in Canada and the US so I can just send one email with picture to everyone at once and go golfing ;) Joking of course.

Thanks for your participation. Once I have collected all the company emails from everyone here, then will reply with the mast list.

Thanks

Well the idea worked. Got a response within 24 hours. I will compile as many emails for anyone interested in the batch of emails. It saves alot of time for those VERY hard to find parts for your cruiser.

haryv, You PMed me about a pulley that was incorrect. But you received it.
I spoke to a few that had one but with all the fixins (Im not going to ask someone to destroy a total kit install), I bought one (and the last) from yota and a spare from another source.

I take it your on about a 3B AC pulley .

I was going to swap parts with pete in Japan but time is preset when I must be at a venue. Didn't work out. I have 4 gigs in USA , & a bunch in euro & asia . It was where I was going to ship from , Canada Post is FK in there Over priced loosing crap.. so i mail from outside.

What is it your stumbling to find ?

VT

Last edited:
if you cant find one take it to your local machine shop and get one made..
i got one made out of aluminum for my alternator and it turned out great

veiloctane, what did that one cost?

Been contermplating that idea if there is a market for them. Would the cost exceed finding a used one? Mine cost me 100 dollars used for the crank AC pulley.

im sure if you can get a bulk order my pulley alone was $200 to have one made from a broken sample.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom