Mass Air Flow Sensor - 93 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi y’all wanted to see if there is anyone that can help direct me to getting a Mass Air Flow Sensor for my 93 Land Cruiser?
Having a bear of a time finding one. Mine is dead.
Part number- 74-20097
Thank you!
Tom

Tom,

There is a shop in SC that offers a repair service - I bought a refurbished MAF for my '94 from him last year and it works great. Might want to see if he has any in stock, or what the turnaround time might be for a repair:

Hope this helps...otherwise maybe Cruiserparts.net or one of the parting out rigs in the classifieds.

Good Luck!

Tom,

There is a shop in SC that offers a repair service - I bought a refurbished MAF for my '94 from him last year and it works great. Might want to see if he has any in stock, or what the turnaround time might be for a repair:

Hope this helps...otherwise maybe Cruiserparts.net or one of the parting out rigs in the classifieds.

Good Luck!
Got it, I will be giving them a ring for sure. Thank you for this and I will try to post an update as soon as I have one.

I bought a refurbed one from the above EBay link. Does it make sense to reset the ecu when swapping VAFs? When I swapped his in without resetting, I had no throttle response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom