SOLD Maryland: 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Black
Hello All
Looking to sell my LX. I have owned for about 5 and a half years, used lightly over that time as an extra vehicle, avg. about 3k miles/year. Runs very well, strong and extremely dependable. I would not hesitate to drive this across the country.
All stock except the few mentioned below. Some replacement/upgrades I have done over the years are
new leather on front seats, steering wheel, shift knob. Heated front seats work well
new head unit with Nav, DVD, Screen, backup camera ( I have the original head unit and woofer as well)
Evidence of head gasket replacement, not by me
radiator, master cylinder, brake booster, all the usual tune up stuff-plugs, wires, filters etc
front seal, water pump belts all newish. Bottom of engine is dry-no leaks whatsoever
tires are probably better than 50%. Have extra spare/plus LX rim
Everything works except the air bag pump motor installed a few years ago and the A/C.
The body is a firm good+, maybe a 7/10 for a 24 year old car. Some scratches, small dings etc. No rust on body, some light on underside. Hood shows evidence that is was refinished some time in the past. Pictures show shine on paint.
The interior is a firm 9.5/excellent.

I have moved on to a new Cruiser and have decided this has to go to make room in the driveway. Price is $13,500 firm. I will post only on MUD for the next few days so I don't have to put up with 10,000 dumb questions about Cruisers from CL etc. More Pics available. I couldn't figure out how to do more than 5
Tim Carney
cell 4439940473

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom