For Sale Maryland - 1994 HDJ81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(23, 32, 25)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-toyota-land-cruiser-11/
here is a link to my HDJ81 auction ad on Bring a Trailer. The truck is available for inspection in Maryland if you are near by. All work done is highlighted in the details of the ad.

oh man that's nice

what ladder is that on the back?

I would love to have this thing but you are on the wrong coast!
That’s a matter of perspective 🤣, and only a transport truck away

That’s a matter of perspective 🤣, and only a transport truck away
Buyers perspective is all that matters lol. I can't spend another 2k to have it transported would already be more than I should spend lol. I should have bought one of these 6 years ago for 8k when I was looking :facepalm:

Buyers perspective is all that matters lol. I can't spend another 2k to have it transported would already be more than I should spend lol. I should have bought one of these 6 years ago for 8k when I was looking :facepalm:
I’m just joking around, all good. No doubt the market on these things has skyrocketed! And the Japanese market has recognized it for sure, market gone crazy there too.

Saw this on BaT.

Very nice. GLWS!

$26k on the last one, and yours is cleaner and with lower miles, and 3x locked. I'm popping my popcorn!
Who writes the ad title, though? The other one was listed as an HDJ81, whereas yours is listed as a LC VX Limited?
GLWA!

$26k on the last one, and yours is cleaner and with lower miles, and 3x locked. I'm popping my popcorn!
Who writes the ad title, though? The other one was listed as an HDJ81, whereas yours is listed as a LC VX Limited?
GLWA!
I saw that one, was def a nice example! Hoping the improvements on my yield some return. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom