Marlin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElPolloBlanco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
Does anyone here know anyone at Marlin personally? I haven't done much business out of there so I don't really know anyone. Some guys over in the 80 section are wanting to try and set up a group buy for some TC Gears. Here's a Link to that thread. Basically Trail Gear has some cheap gears that everyone is afraid to use, but they're $500 cheaper than the Marlin gears. Thanks Guys.

Aloha ElPolloBlanco

Mitchell17 is on the board here & works for Marlin Crawler as a sellsman.
If U're going to try and call them today , well good luck ! Monday is their busiest day of the week.

Thanks.

You can only buy from people who have them in stock or can get them quick.

Compare apples to apples. A Ring and pinion set does not cost $500 so how can TG be $500 less?

Does Marlins kit also contain a bearing set?

It's transfer case gears for a lower 4LO, not ring & pinion. Trail Gear has their gears made at their facility in China. Marlin contracts with the same gear cutter who makes the original Toyota gears in Japan.

"Marlin contracts with the same gear cutter who makes the original Toyota gears in Japan."

I'm curious if this information has been verified, I went through the group buy thread for more information but it looks a bit mystified whether Marlin use the same cutter as Toyota.

I'm doing an over haul on my engine, also considering Marlin TC gears, too bad that group buy didn't happen :/

I'm curious if this information has been verified, I went through the group buy thread for more information but it looks a bit mystified whether Marlin use the same cutter as Toyota.

I'm doing an over haul on my engine, also considering Marlin TC gears, too bad that group buy didn't happen :/
Get with @MItchell17 , he will take care of all your questions & needs. He also has an 80 series. 559-252-7295
THE GEARS ARE MOST LIKLY THE BEST INVESTMENT ON MY RIG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom