For Sale Marlin High Steer - 25mm Steering Upgrade Kit w/ Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AlbertoSD

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a brand new set of Marlin High Steer arms, with the 25-mm pin upgrade (versus the stock 17-mm ones). These will work on 40-series, 50-series, 60-series, and 70-series (pre 5-lug change) if/when you are planning to do Spring Over Axle (SOA). I also bought an extra set of four (4) knuckle bearings to have a full set of spares. So this sale includes eight (8) knuckle bearings (plus everything else that is included in the kit) as opposed to the four that come in the kit as listed on the Marlin website:

25mm Steering Upgrade Kit w/ Arms | Marlin Crawler, Inc.

I am borrowing the language from the Marlin website to include it here:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marlin Crawler has revolutionized the Toyota 4WD industry again, this time with the strongest 1979-85 Toyota steering pivot system in the world.

Our new Competition Series Steering Upgrade Kit replaces the stock wimpy 17mm pivots with beefy 25mm Chromoly pins. These days with larger tires and hydro-assist steering systems, we often come across Toyota axles with blown up knuckle bearings or even worse, sheared knuckle pivot pins. The Marlin Crawler solution to this weakness starts with pivot pins that are 47% larger than stock and High-Capacity knuckle bearings that are 54% stronger with an increased contact area. These puppies are nearly the same size as Dana 60 parts!!

Next we replace the stock flimsy lower caps with an incredibly stout solid billet version.

Then we finish it off by replacing the long and exposed stud design with grade 12.9 cap bolts and serrated conical washers made in Germany. The end results is an increase in ground clearance by as much as 3/4", measuring only 1" thick!
  • CNC machined Solid Billet Steel Arms made right here in America
    flag-usa-small.png
  • 25mm High Strength Chromoly knuckle pivot pins, made in America
    flag-usa-small.png
    • 116% larger cross-sectional area than stock
    • We use a 78% larger 1-inch diameter pin-to-arm connection
    • The largest and strongest pin-to-arm connection on the market!
  • 54% stronger KOYO High-Capacity knuckle bearings made in Japan
    flag-japan-small.png
  • Billet lower cap using grade 12.9 studs increases ground clearance up to 3/4"
  • Installs without any axle modifications!
  • Design incorporates our 26 years of Heavy Duty Steering Kit design, installation, and usage since 1994
Marlin 0.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And a photo of the actual unopened items:

Marlin.jpg

Kit list for $479 (plus shipping) on the Marlin website. I am asking $375 shipped in the U.S. (including the additional 4 knuckle bearings for spare).

Thanks!

-Alberto

Last edited:
I have a brand new set of Marlin High Steer arms, with the 25-mm pin upgrade (versus the stock 17-mm ones). These will work on 40-series, 50-series, 60-series, and 70-series (pre 5-lug change) if/when you are planning to do Spring Over Axle (SOA). I also bought an extra set of four (4) knuckle bearings to have a full set of spares. So this sale includes eight (8) knuckle bearings (plus everything else that is included in the kit) as opposed to the four that come in the kit as listed on the Marlin website:

25mm Steering Upgrade Kit w/ Arms | Marlin Crawler, Inc.

I am borrowing the language from the Marlin website to include it here:
Marlin Crawler has revolutionized the Toyota 4WD industry again, this time with the strongest 1979-85 Toyota steering pivot system in the world.

Our new Competition Series Steering Upgrade Kit replaces the stock wimpy 17mm pivots with beefy 25mm Chromoly pins. These days with larger tires and hydro-assist steering systems, we often come across Toyota axles with blown up knuckle bearings or even worse, sheared knuckle pivot pins. The Marlin Crawler solution to this weakness starts with pivot pins that are 47% larger than stock and High-Capacity knuckle bearings that are 54% stronger with an increased contact area. These puppies are nearly the same size as Dana 60 parts!!

Next we replace the stock flimsy lower caps with an incredibly stout solid billet version.

Then we finish it off by replacing the long and exposed stud design with grade 12.9 cap bolts and serrated conical washers made in Germany. The end results is an increase in ground clearance by as much as 3/4", measuring only 1" thick!
  • CNC machined Solid Billet Steel Arms made right here in America
    flag-usa-small.png
  • 25mm High Strength Chromoly knuckle pivot pins, made in America
    flag-usa-small.png
    • 116% larger cross-sectional area than stock
    • We use a 78% larger 1-inch diameter pin-to-arm connection
    • The largest and strongest pin-to-arm connection on the market!
  • 54% stronger KOYO High-Capacity knuckle bearings made in Japan
    flag-japan-small.png
  • Billet lower cap using grade 12.9 studs increases ground clearance up to 3/4"
  • Installs without any axle modifications!
  • Design incorporates our 26 years of Heavy Duty Steering Kit design, installation, and usage since 1994
View attachment 2311792

And a photo of the actual unopened items:

View attachment 2311793

Kit list for $479 (plus shipping) on the Marlin website. I am asking $425 shipped in the U.S. (including the additional 4 knuckle bearings for spare).

Thanks!

-Alberto
@AlbertoSD Hi, sent you a PM last week about the 2 tire carriers, never heard back. Do you still want to sell them?

@AlbertoSD Hi, sent you a PM last week about the 2 tire carriers, never heard back. Do you still want to sell them?

Hi Drake2,

I haven't responded yet because I was waiting to hear from the two people that contacted me first. The green one is already sold, the red one I need to ship and then both of them "should" be sold. I will let you know if it falls through.

Do you want to buy the Marlin High Steer Kit?

-Alberto

Hi Alberto, sorry no need for the kit I was just trying to reach you about the carriers when you did not reply to the PM I sent. If anything on the carriers changes let me know. Thanks!

PM'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom