marlin crawler roundup 2011 (1 Viewer)

just wanted to post up to start getting people to think about this. i would like to see our club step up and help one of our members out with their annual even and help keep the rubicon open. i am planning on going to mcr10 and have volunteered to lead a run in on thursday morning in the name of cvc. i would like to see other members join me and help marlin out. please post up if you are interested in helping. remember that this is the rubicon. i think it would be nice to make a good showing. marlin sticks around after our meeting to answer questions for anyone in our club. i ambgoing to contact mike and christine to see what they need while at the springs

I will let you know? I would love to help out any way I can.

Have to check with my dad see what's up with his schedule... Find out what they will need help out with?

I would like to help but won't know if i can until later on this season

I think this is a great idea.

I have gone the last 3 years.

I've worked on set up, tear down, clean up, raffle tickets sales, merchandise sales, worked in registration and in the kitchen.

This is a great event and all the proceeds from the raffle go RTF. I'm sure they can always use the extra help.

I am thinking about this but might need to go as a spotter. Don't think I will try it till I SAS the Taco. What do you guys think? Boy am I asking for it LOL

I think you can make it if you take your time. Is your rear locked. I saw a amigo on like 28's make it with some help and a lead foot.

Great weekend didnt get many pics. The 4 link kit was won by my dad and he gave it to me. I have already talked to brian the maker and if I can get the brackets to work on the 40 frame he will make a truss for my rear axle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom