Marlin Crawler Round Up 10 (Rubicon/Fordyce Trail California) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Better get registered those of you that are coming. Registration

Here is the trip itinerary.

-Leave Friday September 9 from Red Deer at 5pm. Travel until reaching camp location on a lake North of Idaho Falls, Idaho
-September 10 when everyone is well rested leave camp and continue all the way to South Lake Tahoe
-September 11 relax in South Lake Tahoe inspect rigs for upcoming trail runs.
-September 12-13 Fordyce
-September 14 Fordyce Extra time if needed. If not South Lake Tahoe Relaxation time or vehicle repairs.
-September 15 South Lake Tahoe relaxation time or vehicle repairs. Camp at Loon Lake for the night
-September 16 Rubicon trail
-September 17 Socialize enjoy the events and entertainment at Rubicon Springs
-September 18 Finish trail and start the journey back home unless repairs are needed
-September 19 Continue our way home. (Hopefully arrive home)
-September 20 Day grace only needed if problems arise.

The drive is 22 hours at posted speed limits which we will follow. We will stop for gas, food, and bathroom breaks. Socializing during stops will be kept to a minimum to follow the schedule. There will be plenty of time to relax when we get to the destination.

I'm looking forward to having you guys come out and enjoy a must do trip. It really is something amazing. And no one will be left behind no matter what.

Here are the pictures from last years adventure.

Rubicon Trip 2010

Last edited:
We are pretty sure that we will do this one. I have always always wanted to do this trail ... We would drive straight there in one shot ..... Because after Moab , my vacation time left will be very tight.
But yea. Put us on the list.

They have limited the number of trucks to 150 this year, and as of June 9, there are 52 registrants, so we should probably get our registrations in before it's too late because it will start filling up fast now. Also, for this year, they have a group sign up, so I think we should sign up for this as well.
Official 10-year Anniversary Round Up Registration Thread

Who are in?

Trip itinerary is up in the first post. If there are any issues feel free to voice your opinions. AND DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER

While it's not the end of the world if you do not pre-register, it tends to be cheaper if you do so that you do not have to pay full price for camping and buying T-shirts and meals separately. I am registrant #90 and on the main page it says that registration will be limited to 150 applicants. As of today, there are 157 registrants, so I expect that registration be be closed at any moment now. Just thought that I'd let you guys know to fax your app in ASAP!!!!

OH, and make sure your passport hasn't expired! :)

.... and I found out that they sell Kokanee at the duty free shop in Sweetgrass for $19 a flat. I know where I will be buying my refreshments :cheers:

Well we are registered. Registration is now closed. This does not mean you can't come. It just means you will miss out on some of the things taking part at the springs.

I wonder what that guy from SK's schedule is like. Maybe we can check and see if he wants to tag along with us. My only concern is that all of us would like to do the speed limit and I'm not sure if his '77 cruiser can do 75 mph. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom