Mark's Off Road Warehouse Fire Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Sorry, mark...

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

It's kind of like my own version of the Supertramp album Crisis, What Crisis?
View attachment 1297994
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the bike out of the rubble:
image.jpeg

Mark,
I've been on the road all week and just saw this, what a major bummer. Here's to a speedy regroup and recovery.:beer:

I have received a lot of offers of help from the LC community. Because of insurance regs there's only so much I can get help with.

The first thing I have determined I CAN get help with is in disposing of a large pile of scrap metal, most of which used to be Landcruiser parts.

If someone local has a pickup truck and is willing to drive, and someone else with a good back wants to help load and unload it, that would be a help. I will probably be ready with that by the end of next week. Insurance investigator doesn't want me to ditch the old shoplights yet.

Mark so sorry tt hear about the fire. Hope it all goes well with you and that you are back on your feet again really soon. Gary S

Mark, I hate to hear about the fire and your insurance troubles. I'm not close, don't have a truck or a good back, but wish I could help in some way. Please keep us posted. Take good care.

Mark, these photos just make me sick. Both in the pain you're dealing with and the dejavu of my similar situation. Wanna compare photos? :D

IMG_2146 (Medium).JPG

Hey Mark, Very Sorry to hear about the Fire and the Damage. Im up in Ventura County but am off this weekend and could help out if you got anything you need help with. im not very smart but can lift heavy things................lol. kidding. im smart too, and willing to help if I can. Crazy I had a fire in my washroom on Sunday night too. electrical in dryer lit my propane line. Caught it just in time. I was lucky.

Let me know man!!!!!!! 805-760-8121-Ruben. :beer:

Paging @Spike Strip . Are you available Thursday or Friday?

No, both days are work days... Saturday?

Sorry to hear about the fire Mark. I am local, don't have a truck, but do have a good back. I can clear my schedule on Thursday or Friday to assist.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss Mark, hope everything works out as well as it can.

If you're local and interested in a band saw, portable sandblaster, floor jack, car ramps, let me know.
View attachment 1295011 Oh yeah trans jack too

Band saw is gone: donated to a friend who helped me sort through the debris a clean up company would have just chucked. Damn good thing too, as my one and only four-on-the-tree adapter plate was in that pile of rubble. This is another one of those things that kills me about having a clean up company. I'd have to babysit the entire operation to make sure nothing important got chucked, so why not just do the effen job myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom