Marketing committee/TLCA "street team" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hulk

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
risingsun4x4club.org
Volunteers wanted!

Hi, my name is Matt Farr and I'm the new Marketing & Sales VP for TLCA. I have some good ideas for how to increase the membership and visibility of TLCA in the next year, and I'd like some help! I'm a big believer in sharing ideas and getting feedback, since I have always found that many minds are better than one.

I'm looking to form a TLCA marketing committee to help think of and refine brilliant ideas for marketing TLCA. Here's what I'm looking for:

• You're a member of TLCA

• You're an optimistic, enthusiastic person.

• You have a good "bull****" sense -- you have a personal history of predicting what ideas are winners and which ones fail (even if you've never shared this with anyone else)

• You are willing to do something once in a while: make some phone calls, do some internet research, visit a Toyota dealership, and/or attend an event, etc.

• You know something about (or work in) marketing, sales, advertising, graphic design -- or just naturally have these skills and want to use them.

I'm planning to discuss virtually all ideas on the Internet, so you're welcome to participate regardless of geography. I think this will be a lot of fun. I look forward to meeting anyone and everyone who is interested!

If you're interested, you can simply post here, or if you prefer, e-mail me at matt@rustybrain.com.

THANKS!

I know a few things about biz, and I've heard a lot of rumours!

Had a few thoughts about TLCA's future too.:)

Well, maybe more than a few.

Wouldnt mind helping out where I can there Matt;)

Hulk said:
You'll have first crack at hearing them if you are willing to be a participant in the marketing committee! Otherwise, you may hear only the *good* ideas.

My plate is pretty full as it is so I guess I'll have to wait.

TJK

Matt, I am interested...

TTR just held the Lone Star Toyota Jamboree at BMRA near Gilmer Texas. Cottonland Cruisers, White Trash of the Ellwood Chapter, Lone Star Land Cruisers, Toyota Trail Riders... were all in attendance, as were "members" of TTORA, and Yota Tech.

I would like to capitalize on the success of this event... Whatever I can do to help...

Matt

You know something about (or work in) marketing, sales, advertising, graphic design -- or just naturally have these skills and want to use them.

Yes to all of the above.

I currently hold a position of Art Director at a corporate job as well as run a couple businesses that involve graphic/multimedia design.

In addition I have done all marketing collateral for Toyota Trail Riders and the Lone Star Toyota Jamboree.

Available in a limited capacity, and interested in hearing more information.

Can be reached at chris@madmav.com

I'm in if you still need help

Ross Woody
TLCA #7704
TLCA W.I.R.

always willing to pitch in - I have a wild sense of imagination - good BS skills - multimedia aspirations - and can take an idea to reality - you can call on me to help out :)

Matt,
Not sure if i'm late for the boat, If not sign me up! Seems like no volunteers from out east here.

Can I help?

Ask anyone, I am full of it :D