Mark your Calenders.....

wngrog

SILVER Star
 
 
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2002
Messages
31,521
Location
Canton, Mississippi
Sure you do. Just White Trash Class.

Saw the flamingos at the Ft worth zoo today and it reminded me of you.
 

KOWBOY

President
 
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
5,752
Location
Diggin' mud
This seems so personal .... so private .... yet millions of people are reading along.

..... kinda turns me on. :eek:

:flamingo:
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
598
Location
The Rockies or the Andes
<in Crocodile Hunter voice> "Krikey! Now we see the mating rituals of the rare American White Trash! Lets just hope these little fellas don't turn on me and bite me jimmy off..." :bounce2: :flamingo:
 

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
 
 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
25,727
Location
818-953-9230
IanB said:
<in Crocodile Hunter voice> "Krikey! Now we see the mating rituals of the rare American White Trash! Lets just hope these little fellas don't turn on me and bite me jimmy off..." :bounce2: :flamingo:
ROTFL!
 

KOWBOY

President
 
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
5,752
Location
Diggin' mud
As of the meetin' last night ... this here deal is now an Officially Sanctioned White Trash Event.

Ya'll pack your bags and come on. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:
 

offrd63

Ain't you done yet!
 
 
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Messages
347
Location
Montrose CO
KOWBOY said:
As of the meetin' last night ... this here deal is now an Officially Sanctioned White Trash Event.

Ya'll pack your bags and come on. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:
So just where is Gilmer? If you had to pick between Gilmer and Katemcy, which one would you choose?
aw
 

Texican

s-Moderator
 
 
 
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
5,962
Location
Bonham Tx.
offrd63 said:
So just where is Gilmer? If you had to pick between Gilmer and Katemcy, which one would you choose?
aw
Gilmer is in East Tx, Longview will be the closest large town..
Katemcy.....hands down, doubt if anyone would pick Gilmer over K Rocks.
Kinda like comparing Moab to your backyard......
 

offrd63

Ain't you done yet!
 
 
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Messages
347
Location
Montrose CO
Texican said:
Gilmer is in East Tx, Longview will be the closest large town..
Katemcy.....hands down, doubt if anyone would pick Gilmer over K Rocks.
Kinda like comparing Moab to your backyard......

Well then for me, Katemcy is not only closer to me, it's the hands down favorite.
I've only got one long trip in my wallet gentlemen, so I'm gunna hold out for Katemcy.
Oh... and Moab is my backyard. :)


aw
 
Top Bottom