Wanted Marietta GA : Wanted drivers side bib for 74' 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All, looking for the drivers side bib (piece of sheet metal that mounts over the fender) for a 74" 40. Current bib has an unwanted snorkel hole...

Are you talking about a fender apron? The bib and this are two different pcs. Post a picture of your current item that you want to replace.

1593710588928.png

Yours is going to be a one year only apron. I believe I have one, but I won’t be able to get to it until next week.

Last edited:
pretty sure this was 74. what would be the difference? from say 72 or 75?
25 plus shipping if you want it. 40 for the pair plus shipping. pm me with address and i'll get shipping quote for you

sorry for the upside down

pretty sure this was 74. what would be the difference? from say 72 or 75?
25 plus shipping if you want it. 40 for the pair plus shipping. pm me with address and i'll get shipping quote for you

sorry for the upside down
That's a good deal

The difference in the 74 vs 73 and below is were the emblem mounts to the apron. The 74 land cruiser emblem is different then the 73 and below emblem. Also the 74 emblem is the same as 75-up. The 75 and up apron doesn’t have the cut out for the side marker.
I knew the 74 emblem has different than the 73 but didn’t realize it mounted on the apron in a different way.
Thanks Marks Off Road for pointing that out that the 74 apron was for only one year.
Look at the picture I attached and you can see the difference we’re the holes for the emblem are. The painted one is a 73 or so and the other from a 74.
64A335B5-E856-495D-BE96-9D0BD3F6F0E8.jpeg
051C9BAC-3022-45BC-8B9B-E0DACF43B938.jpeg

That being said I have a 74 and now I’m going to end up selling the one that’s been painted. I also have a drivers side that is painted as well that is the wrong year apron.
I like the earlier emblems but want to stay with the correct year for my cruiser.
That being said I’m going to need a drivers side apron for a 74 as well. I have a local MUD member that’s going to see if he was one. If not I’ll be in the market for one. Wish I had know this before painting the other aprons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom