For Sale Marietta GA ; 3D printed magnetic radio blank plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM’d

Thank you

76877C05-E51B-439F-834B-A5751B01F758.jpeg

Awesome product! Thanks!!!

Thank you all for the support on these. I think I finally have the design fairly locked down, little thicker, a little shorter overall and 4 magnets. Going to stabilize the price at $20 shipped in the lower 48.

I can't say enough about how hard TJ works to make a great product and follows through even when the USPS doesn't. Thanks again for the solution to my cut radio opening.

PXL_20210215_154100749.NIGHT.jpg

If available, I'll take one.

Just received a flood of PMs, will fire up the printer and start getting back to you shortly

If you want to do the Land Cruiser world a favor you would make a larger delete plate for all those trucks that the previous owners enlarged the radio opening. There are a lot of them. PS - I’ll take one of the delete plates you’re making if you have any available. Thank you

If you want to do the Land Cruiser world a favor you would make a larger delete plate for all those trucks that the previous owners enlarged the radio opening. There are a lot of them. PS - I’ll take one of the delete plates you’re making if you have any available. Thank you
If you have a specific dimension in mind, it is very easy to widen/lengthen the cover plate, just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom