For Sale Marietta, Ga 1977 FJ40 $9000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
beige
I am selling my 1977 FJ40, this FJ40 runs, drives, starts and stops. Very original, has the factory 6 cylinder engine and trans. Also has the rear jump seats, rear heater and jack.
It has a nice patina, your could drive it as is or fix the body and paint to your liking. I also have the rear factory spare tire carrier and hubcaps. I have already installed a lot of new Toyota parts including the front and rear bumpers, all hoses, fan belt, plugs and wires, thermostat and new housing. I no longer have the time or space to work on it so I need to sell it. I also have a clear ga title and registration for it. Thanks...
IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

I am selling my 1977 FJ40, this FJ40 runs, drives, starts and stops. Very original, has the factory 6 cylinder engine and trans. Also has the rear jump seats, rear heater and jack.
It has a nice patina, your could drive it as is or fix the body and paint to your liking. I also have the rear factory spare tire carrier and hubcaps. I have already installed a lot of new Toyota parts including the front and rear bumpers, all hoses, fan belt, plugs and wires, thermostat and new housing. I no longer have the time or space to work on it so I need to sell it. I also have a clear ga title and registration for it. Thanks...View attachment 2770218

View attachment 2770212

View attachment 2770213

Trade for a 60?

Somebody got a great deal, congratulations to the buyer and seller!

Wow- must have just missed this. Good buy for whoever got lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom