March Wheeling in the USA (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow what an adventure, bummer on the crispy harness.

You know Al Ores by chance?

No I don't. The fellow doing the repairs races along with his wife and mother-in-law.

That was quite the trip, glad that you made it back safe.
Those cars up on the wall bring back lots of memories of our beloved Westwood.
Are those in your shop ?

That was quite the trip, glad that you made it back safe.
Those cars up on the wall bring back lots of memories of our beloved Westwood.
Are those in your shop ?

Not in mine unfortunately. The local mechanic I go to still races, as does his wife and mother-in-law. He has a lot of experience with turbos so we are 'exploring' that route.

Well that's an adventure that you won't soon forget. Unfortunately, it's the adversity that makes a memorable story. Glad to hear the 80 will be resurrected.

Resurrected and hopefully coming back a lot better.

It's not an adventure until something goes wrong, otherwise your just travelling (yawn). :beer:

$5 says dutchies gonna be rockin a pick up soon...

$5 says dutchies gonna be rockin a pick up soon...
Did anyone take your bet? Got this in August

20190817_161849.jpg

Here is the 80 in it's current condition. Working on the motor with my mechanic this Saturday. He's going to be teaching my 15 yr old daughter. She is the first and only female in her school motor club. Seems to really like it.

20190816_151118.jpg

Resized_20191201_170444.jpg

Resized_20191201_170512001.jpg

Resized_20191201_170606.jpg

Not possible when you live in Upper Tsawwassen. You guys bury your extra money for fun.

Did anyone take your bet? Got this in August

View attachment 2152492

That's a very nice setup. I've been pondering F150s with the 5.0 V8 for a while now. I like the idea of a simple well built normally aspirated motor that gets ok mpg and has good power - 5.0 seems to fit the bill. What motor does yours have?

That's a very nice setup. I've been pondering F150s with the 5.0 V8 for a while now. I like the idea of a simple well built normally aspirated motor that gets ok mpg and has good power - 5.0 seems to fit the bill. What motor does yours have?
3.5 twin turbo. Has lots of power for what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom