Events/Trails March ROTM - March 21, 2020 - Montana Mountain (Redux) - Officially Cancelled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/index.html

If there is minimal or moderate spreadpdf icon in your community:

If there is substantial spread in your community:

• Cancel events of any size.
Don’t see anything about pubic gatherings, only public gatherings.

Well, can anyone produce a virtual ROTM, please? I’d like to take part in some fashion. Tired of deciphering Aussie slang.

Best, if not bummer-ist, call, @Grrr !

Last edited:
Well, can anyone produce a virtual ROTM, please? I’d like to take part in some fashion. Tired of deciding g Aussie slang.

Best, if not saddest, call @Grrr !
Near the bottom of page 2 are two thirds of @ARJMN 's Char Gap run.

I haven't processed the video from the Montana Mountain rainy day run we did last month. Maybe soon.

I mean... Can everyone do the run and just stay on radios? Only get out of vehicles in groups <10. Stay 6'+ away from each other. If' you're sick or been sick, don't go...

It's not any different than going to the grocery store or sitting in traffic on the 101.

Just to confirm - This is no longer an official CSC Run of the Month. What people do on their own is up to them.

Thank you for your understanding.

I sincerely wish I had experience with a 40 to share, but I can tell you that my 200 did pick up some very minor and probably avoidable pinstriping on Montana Mountain. I believe the 200 is slightly wider than the 40.

If, hypothetically, I were to drive my stock FJ40 on Montana Mountain, would I need to worry about damage or pinstripes?
Don't worry about damage unless you drive off a cliff . . .
Don't worry about pinstriping - you will get some unless you have yer kids run in front of you with some hedge clippers . . .

Unofficially, it was beautiful on the mountain today.

IMG_0770.jpeg

IMG_0781 (1).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom