March pub night? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone set a date and location for a March pub night? i am hoping to have a look at an 80 series before i try to buy one somewhere.

Chris

If there's quorum we can try for next Tuesday March 13th; otherwise in April.

Since eric liked your post we will be expecting him.

I’m in

seems like the ball is rolling, get your lc suspenders ready (for those that have them)

I need to pay the club back for my second set of raffle tickets still, I have to be there!
Not sure what time you guys will get started but we have our annual company AGM the evening of the 13th. Its a short meeting though.

I need to pay the club back for my second set of raffle tickets still, I have to be there!
Not sure what time you guys will get started but we have our annual company AGM the evening of the 13th. Its a short meeting though.

We are now meeting at the Brewsters at Castledowns Downs (this location is far from most of us, not far from main roadways though). Games that week are on Tues and Wed but that location is large.

Wednesday: Wild West Wheat Ale (20 oz.) $6.80 / Tequila Shots (1 oz.) $5.99 / Bucerias Margaritas (2 oz.) $8.99 / Fish Tacos $4.99 and Nachos $17.99 (4pm to close)

We could consider Wednesday the 14th as the specials are better, depending on availability of the members. I'm equally busy both days but will make it if everything works out.
So let me know if anyone prefers wed over tues.

dang, Tuesday is slightly better for me as we have a big event at work on Thursday that requires an early start...
Jeez listen to me whine, must be getting old!:princess:

Wednesday works for me. :beer:

Wednesday it is, also on account on better specials.

See you guys there.

I hope the other regulars can make it. Chris should be able to catch at least two other 80 series.

The jeeper is coming with me

Jeep guy was alright I guess haha

I will be in an F150. If its any consolation, I don't like driving it either.

if anyone is interested,we have extra swag for purchase.

T Shirts- L, XL, XXL (2 in each size)
2 Available Zip Up Carhartt Hoodies-
Any size as long as it's Large, fit generous so if you're an XL a Large may fit.

Jason has dibs on the one remaining hat (if I can find it)

I hope you find it. If one of those ends up being a M hoodie, I'd take that too.

I hope you find it. If one of those ends up being a M hoodie, I'd take that too.

so far it seems that hat walked off somewhere. I cannot find it anywhere.

only hoodies left are in large which would be too big. why you so fit ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom