March Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Club,
It’s been a while with Winter and the cancellation of the Holiday party, but we are back in action next Wednesday for the March meeting at my house. Outside open air and the temps should be very agreeable. Plus a fireplace if needed. 7pm casual start and the gavel will drop about 7:30. Hopefully we can get club interest on the rebound after all this Covid crap. All are welcome. BYOB and pizzas can be ordered if needed. 6420 Pima St Alexandria.

I'm 90% certain that I will make it out to meet you guys. :cool: @Tikicruiser thanks for hosting the gathering.

I should be there.

sweet. see ya'll there

Club,
It’s been a while with Winter and the cancellation of the Holiday party, but we are back in action next Wednesday for the March meeting at my house. Outside open air and the temps should be very agreeable. Plus a fireplace if needed. 7pm casual start and the gavel will drop about 7:30. Hopefully we can get club interest on the rebound after all this Covid crap. All are welcome. BYOB and pizzas can be ordered if needed. 6420 Pima St Alexandria.
Dont forget to bring your mask

I have fielded some input from Club members to remind people to bring and wear masks. All fair input, and I do hope we get a decent turnout. However I also want to point out that many people will be sipping beer or the beverage of their choice. As with bars and restaurants, it’s not easy to wear a mask and happily guzzle beer. Therefore, my recommendation is this: if you have added concern over masks and social distance, I recommend you be vigilant to the overall group and stay clear of people who may be less mask compliant As they enjoy their beverage. Do what you are comfortable with, and any intermittent mask wearers can stay to themselves As well.

This works right?
1614650366865.png

It was great to finally meet up with y'all and match up some faces to online names! I look forward to meeting up on the trails and elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom