March Madness - Pre-St Pattys Day - Drop In Social (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
D127AAB8-E728-4C7E-BFFD-17A85C39D9A2.jpeg

Trina and I are hosting an adult March LCLC social in N Charleston at our house. “Tip Off” will be 5PM on March 10th, at our "Home Court” - 5417 Clearview Dr, N Charleston SC 29420. Come enjoy a Low Country Sunset with us and hang out for the fun and games.... We'll "Light it up” at the fire pit and hang out together.

We will be providing “Off the bench Subs”-titution sandwiches, along with beer, water, wine and soft drinks - especially Mt Dew ! Party Fouls happen, so we'll have “And One” meat and cheese appetizers, also.

Please consider bringing your own "Free Throw” finger food favorite to share. If you've got game - bring an extra beverage for the "3 Point” beer exchange. There is always time for some shoot around, so "Shooters” are encouraged / bring your best "Shooter.

If you make it to the end, we'll even have “Overtime” cupcakes.

PLEASE RSVP !

Last edited:
That's our backpacking weekend, unfortunately, I won't be there

That's our backpacking weekend, unfortunately, I won't be there
Whew, I thought I was going to have to fight to get a Mountain Dew... Sorry you won't be there, sir.

Does anyone have any thoughts about having this instead of the Monday meeting?
I am good either way.

Does anyone have any thoughts about having this instead of the Monday meeting?
I am good either way.

Gunner has a game obligation on Monday night. I won’t be able to attend the regular monthly meeting - BUT - somebody needs to host it somewhere! Otherwise, we’ll drive the -40 and -80 to the basketball game in Summerville and we’ll make THAT the monthly meeting !

I will not be able to attend the Monday Meeting, so if it's possible, I'd like to move the meeting to Erik's March Madness Adult-Only Social.

CBD98980-E45F-4B25-93F1-EEF3FA0471C0.jpeg
566D391F-55AA-4EEC-AB67-72E82C012596.jpeg
4A788C08-5E8D-4CC6-B5BE-E518874E28BB.jpeg

Glad to have everyone out.... Dennis & Luz, Frank, Paul, Jeremey & Rae, Tim, Erik & Gunner.

43CD3D5C-8C70-44B0-9F0C-7A5A72AA1B5A.jpeg

Sorry I couldn't make it y'all, but it looks like some fun was had....not to mention it was a beautiful evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom