March Gulches Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
The Gulches ride is now scheduled for MARCH 12th.

UPDATE: 3-11-11: DUE TO FLOODING AT THE GULCHES ALMOST EVERYOHE HAS BAILED OUT ON THIS RIDE. POSSIBLE RAINOUT DAY TBD

Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park

Meeting 8:00 AM at the usual location:
Tanger Outlet Centers :: Commerce, Georgia Outlet Mall
Tanger Outlet Center Commerce, Georgia 800 Steven B Tanger Blvd Commerce, GA 30529 - Google Maps

Cost
$25 per truck, $5 per guest. $5 registration/membership for first time riders.
The Gulches 2010 076.jpg

Last edited:
Miranda and I might have a home inspection the 12th, the 19th is probably better for me...

If you guys decide to come, and want to camp we can make room. I believe we still have access to 2 more camp spots next to us good for about 8 more rigs.

Jeremy

I might be able to go on the 12th, but there is no way I will be able to go on the 19th.

I'm most likely in the same boat

Miranda and I might have a home inspection the 12th, the 19th is probably better for me...

this would only count as a fair excuse for absence. :flipoff2: Where'd ya find a casa?

My social coordinator has spoken. We are in if we move to the 12th.

it's nice that she's willing to bring you along once in awhile. The 12th it is!

Well I just got the news today, we have the inspection at 9 am on Sat., so I wont be able to make the ride...Hope you guys have a good ride and stay dry...

Ted, this is the potential new casa- 2518 Radcliffe Court, Dacula, GA 30019 (MLS# 4171169) - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com

Nick

nice, even has a man cave. Have the electrician run a 220 to the garage and basement, ya know for welding. sorry ya can't make it on the gulches run, we'll bring some mud back and throw it at the 80! :cheers:

nice, even has a man cave. Have the electrician run a 220 to the garage and basement, ya know for welding.

Ill have to run that by the "project manager"...

We actually got the house inspected this Sat., so I will be able to come now...:grinpimp:

I am planning to go... I buffed out all the pin striping and it looks like new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom