March 9th Club Ride - Stony Lonesome (1 Viewer)

Which date works best?

• March 16th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
After a successful weekend at Chocco with HOT South, GA Cruisers and a few others, we would like to do a joint Club ride with HOT South at Stony Lonesome for our March club ride. Ride will be Saturday March 9th.

For the folks in Birmingham, we will meet somewhere north of downtown (Gardendale area) around 9am and then head up together.

For those that haven't been to Stony yet, there are trails for everyone there. They have great facilities and marked trails too.

Last edited:
After a successful weekend at Chocco with HOT South, GA Cruisers and a few others, we would like to do a joint Club ride with HOT South at Stony Lonesome for our March club ride. We were thinking Saturday March 9th or the 16th. Does anyone have any preference?

For those that haven't been to Stony yet, there are trails for everyone there. They have great facilities and marked trails too.

Only weekend I have open in March is 23rd weekend.
The Outlaw race series is at HPO on the 16th and I highly recommend anyone to go see that awesome display of OffRoad horsepower. You will not be dissappointed.

I'm good for either. Throw a poll up
Poll added.

@Land Speeder we wanted to make the ride earlier in March, since Mardi Krawl is early April. Helps spread them out so they aren't so close together.

Poll added.

@Land Speeder we wanted to make the ride earlier in March, since Mardi Krawl is early April. Helps spread them out so they aren't so close together.

That makes sense.
Will MK be the clubs April ride? That would also make sense, but doesn’t necessarily have to be. The rest of my April is free as of right now.
My first weekend in March I’ll be at Supercross in ATL
Second weekend is Southern Rock Racing @ Windrock
Third weekend is RoundUp in Katemcy but also locally Outlaw Race @ HPO

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if the club is on a weekend I can’t go. I’d like to be there, and could get some locals to provide guiding around relevant trails. I’ve tried to sync that on rides I was not present and it failed more than once so if I’m not there I will not try.

That makes sense.
Will MK be the clubs April ride? That would also make sense, but doesn’t necessarily have to be. The rest of my April is free as of right now.
My first weekend in March I’ll be at Supercross in ATL
Second weekend is Southern Rock Racing @ Windrock
Third weekend is RoundUp in Katemcy but also locally Outlaw Race @ HPO

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if the club is on a weekend I can’t go. I’d like to be there, and could get some locals to provide guiding around relevant trails. I’ve tried to sync that on rides I was not present and it failed more than once so if I’m not there I will not try.
Yea I think Mardi Krawl will be our April Club ride. I want to make DLC's attendance their known and start making connections and relationships with other TLCA clubs, so hopefully one day when we have our own Annual ride, they will join us 👍

9th please.
Working all weekend the 16th.

Have been working out of town the last 4 months and ready to ride on the new meats!

91253B59-D310-4E4C-9C23-E15FF9C13CBF.jpeg

Anyone headed to NO in the near future? Trying to figure out some mudship for some shocks and 2 leaf springs. If not anyone know anyone down there ( since they’re coming up) to work out a delivery deal?

Our club ride is another weekend in March, and will be a family ride/ camping trip through the GA Traverse. However, I'm sure a few of us are still game to ride at Stony.

After a successful weekend at Chocco with HOT South, GA Cruisers and a few others, we would like to do a joint Club ride with HOT South at Stony Lonesome for our March club ride. Ride will be Saturday March 9th.

For the folks in Birmingham, we will meet somewhere north of downtown (Gardendale area) around 9am and then head up together.

Cole, I added it to the facebook page.

Last edited:
Just wanted to post a quick reminder about this ride.

We are still on for this Saturday the 9th to head to Stony Lonesome offroad Park in Cullman.

@booradley Clarence mentioned a family member of his has a restaurant in Gardendale we could all meet at for breakfast that morning. Hopefully he can post up the name for us.

How does meeting at the restaurant at 8:45 sound?

Our Place
1218 Main Street
Gardendale, AL 35071

1. North on I-55 to Fieldstown Rd. Exit; right (East) into Gardendale
  2. Left at 3rd light on Grubbs Ave. There will be a jewelry store on your left as you turn.
  3. Go a few blocks until road turns sharply to the left. Instead of going left go straight into the strip mall.

See you Saturday at 08:45!

Got a few questions about the status given Saturday's likely rain. We still a go?

I have some stuff getting in the way of riding this weekend so I can’t make it.... But, If it turns into a washout y’all are more than welcome to join us on the 23rd.

I have some stuff getting in the way of riding this weekend so I can’t make it.... But, If it turns into a washout y’all are more than welcome to join us on the 23rd.

The weather isn't looking to be in our favor so far, but we will wait and see how it plays out tomorrow AM.

Thanks for the invite Chris, that may be a good ride for us to join you guys on before MardiKrawl.

That looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom