Events/Trails March 2021 Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

Will you attend?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
2021 Club Meeting #3
Date
: Thursday March 11, 2021 @ 6:30PM
Place: @reklund5's house, 2852 Conte Dr. Carson City, NV 89701
Bring: Land Cruisers! Chairs, dinner/snacks, drinks for yourself.

Use the poll to RSVP so we know who to expect
--------------------------------------------------------
Adding Zoom to all meeting for those of you who are more remote than others or who have concerns about COVID-19 exposure. Use a camera if you have access to one so we can see your pretty faces. ;)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73151501528?pwd=dVFNTEtwVmFYdUJmSWFINno0dTI5dz09
Meeting ID: 731 5150 1528
Passcode: battleborn
--------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Dues were due in January, bring cash or checkbook if you haven't already paid.

Agenda

• Introductions & Announcements
    • Next Meeting time/date/location
    • Cruisers & Coffee event report (Leland or Greg)
    • Website decision
  • Club Run
  • Land Use
  • Accounting report (Will & Tony)
    • Balance
    • Upcoming Expenses (planned/proposed)
      • Website hosting - $288/yr
    • Dues increased/multiple tiers/plans for 2022
      • $35 annually
      • Monthly option?
      • Premium membership w/benefits
        • 10% discounts at various local shops. Targeting tire shops, Dolan, 4WP, Summit, etc.
  • TLCA Delegate Report
  • Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business
  • Meeting close and open discussions

Last edited:
Note that the Calendar is showing the club meeting is on Mar 4, not Mar 11. Looks like it's tied to the first Thurs of the month instead of the second.

I may not make this one depending on timing of St. Baldrick's event.

No worries. Please just send me all the accounting details so I can report out to the club. Email is fine. :)

Only 5 RSVPs!

Hey @gregnash will you bring that dent puller to the meeting? Thanks for letting me borrow it! :)
Yup I grabbed the box that I believe it is in this morning. I will double check and bring on Thursday.

I’m planning on driving the wife’s car down if I’m not working. Hopefully see you guys Thursday.

I’m going to be up in Incline tomorrow doing some alignments, so I’m going to be missing this one. See you at the next.

Work has been nuts and Carson is a bit more of a drive from Fernley. But we are still around and will join in sometime. Our wheeling lately has been in the Sequoia and it has picked up a few mods and battle scars. Can’t wait to go on a run with y’all but I have a lot of work travel coming up. Someday.

Work has been nuts and Carson is a bit more of a drive from Fernley. But we are still around and will join in sometime. Our wheeling lately has been in the Sequoia and it has picked up a few mods and battle scars. Can’t wait to go on a run with y’all but I have a lot of work travel coming up. Someday.

We were wondering what happened to you! Glad you're still at it. :) Check out the "EVENT" posts on the forum. We have a lot going on in the next few months and more planned for this year. I am hoping to return to our outdoor club meeting next month. We normally meet at Washoe State Park in Washoe Valley but have talked about Galena Forest on 431 too.

We are also trying to get in the habit of adding Zoom to the club meetings for folks who feel the need to social distance or who are more remote to Reno, but it is kindof a PITA. :)

FYI snowing good north Carson and Washoe Valley in case you were planning on a speedy arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom