March 19th or 20th snow wheeling/exploring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested in going out snow wheeling or exploring on the 19th or 20th?

Gavin really wants to get his truck (87 HJ60) out on the trail. I do not have a truck to go along with as a 2nd truck so I will ride along with him. We are looking to go out and get him some seat time and test out the Land Cruiser.

Maybe hit some snow and some fun (not to difficult) trails.

Was thinking the Squamish area (no idea what is up there just seen some neat vidios) or Sylvester Rd/Harrison.

Any one interested?

If we are going snow wheeling I would think 33's and one locker to be the minimum as well as tow points front and rear, shovel, tow strap, air and tools.

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy, the 4WDABC Annual General Meeting is Mar 19th, in the morning, breaking up around one and then wheeling up Eagle Mountain.

Two birds, one stone. :)

Hey Jeremy, the 4WDABC Annual General Meeting is Mar 19th, in the morning, breaking up around one and then wheeling up Eagle Mountain.

Two birds, one stone. :)

Thanks Kim that might work, need to see if he is working Saturday night.

bugger! we may be on our way to, or in nelson that weekend. kids spring break and they want to go see grandpa. the weekend after im back and am up for a snow run...if theres still some left. hopefully!

have fun guys...hope gavin's 4X is dialed in now!

bugger! we may be on our way to, or in nelson that weekend. kids spring break and they want to go see grandpa. the weekend after im back and am up for a snow run...if theres still some left. hopefully!

have fun guys...hope gavin's 4X is dialed in now!

No problem sonny! Maybe down for the following weekend, have to talk to Gavin tho.

4x4 works good now, the driversside hub was packed solid with grease preventing that hub from locking in.

Plan to test the rear driveshaft length this weekend to make sure there are no issues there.

Can't wait to see what it's like in snow with 5-6 psi in the tires :D

We are out for this weekend, truck is down with out a rear drive shaft.....

It's only Thursday, plenty of time to find a rear shaft for it!

I'm planning on going to the AGM this weekend and then up to Eagle Ridge afterwards. I haven't been out for awhile, and really need to see how Sonny's old 315's work on my ride now.

It's only Thursday, plenty of time to find a rear shaft for it!

I'm planning on going to the AGM this weekend and then up to Eagle Ridge afterwards. I haven't been out for awhile, and really need to see how Sonny's old 315's work on my ride now.

Yeah that was our plan too, unfortunately we have a rear drive line but the place we took it messed up the simplest part of the work and are now saying we will not have it till next week.

So my brother did not bother getting his shift covered and I'm just going to work on my truck instead. :bang:

I could be going on Saturday...

And I have to work... lame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom