March 16-17, Jocassee Gorges ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not going to be able to camp but plan on meeting up with you guys Saturday.

Man, I wish I could be there, but I have an Eagle ceremony Sat afternoon.
I kind of "HAVE TO" be there.

i really wish i could make this one...Gabe...don't ding up the new dent too bad at this event!!!

On like Kong.

On like Kong.

Cool Bill it will be good to see you and Bonnie! We will be camping Friday and Sat. night a Devils Fork State Park if you wanna join us :beer:

So, I know it's been a while, but I'm back in town now and I keep bumping into several of you guys. Can't help but think it's fate. You guys think you might have room for the token Jeeper? I may be able to make this trip.

So, I know it's been a while, but I'm back in town now and I keep bumping into several of you guys. Can't help but think it's fate. You guys think you might have room for the token Jeeper? I may be able to make this trip.

First Matt and now you Karl....... this is getting weird :hillbilly:

Come on out:beer:

Wait...I thought I was the token Jeeper...I guess that went away when I bought the 62...

On like Kong.

Ready, fire, aim.
I spoke prematurely. I remembered yesterday I have a commitment that Saturday afternoon in Fountain Inn. If there's a chance for some early wheeling Saturday morning or any wheeling on Sunday I'd still like to get involved.
Or as I posted on the other Jocassee Gorges thread maybe someone would like to do something this Sunday.
Bonnie is on street tires but if this really looks fun I might switch to the TSLs again although I'd rather not. I gave my DD to my son so now the FJC is a street wheeler.

I am hoping to be there friday night and part of saturday. Not sure I will wheel as I need a new CV axle on the 4runner and the T100 is on 28" street ATs lol. Think I can ride shotgun with one of you guys?

I am hoping to be there friday night and part of saturday. Not sure I will wheel as I need a new CV axle on the 4runner and the T100 is on 28" street ATs lol. Think I can ride shotgun with one of you guys?

My pops will be there wheeling his LV on 28's, so don't be shy... bring the T100

Baby won't be lifted yet so nothing too iffy for me either!

Anybody seen long range weather reports. If it rains the day before I doubt they let us in!

My pops will be there wheeling his LV on 28's, so don't be shy... bring the T100

I found a set of 16" steelies so I might be rolling on 265/70/16s Moving on up to 30.5's! Oh yeah. Jope th eside steps survive.

JP, are you guys camping?

I found a set of 16" steelies so I might be rolling on 265/70/16s Moving on up to 30.5's! Oh yeah. Jope th eside steps survive.

JP, are you guys camping?

Good news on the those massive 31s :hillbilly:

Yeah we will be camping on Firday night with Mr. Shepard :beer:

Gents, lets iron out the details. Camping, times etc

For us non campers, what time are we meeting at the part?

If anyone wants to camp Saturday night I have a spot available. Devils State Park required a minimum 2 night stay but I can only camp friday night. I have site 54 right across from Troll if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom