For Sale Marathon Seat Covers 1st Gen 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
I sold my 1st Gen 4Runner but the guy didn't want the seat covers. I had these custom made in Bozeman, Montana by Marathon Seat Covers. These are also called Super Hides. The color is sort of an olive / drab green, they have taken some wear over the years, including some sun fading on the rear seats. Overall these are in great shape with no defects with many years of use left. Would love for them to go to a good home. The front seats are $190 plus $36 for the headrests. The rears were custom fit to my truck (look to be unavailable online) and were $235. These are for stock SR5 seats with a 50/50 rear bench seat. This set has the grommets in the rear for the seat pulls, and the drivers seat has 2 holes cut for lumbar controls, but are not noticeable if you don't have the same controls on your factory seat. Over $460 spent on these covers, still have receipts.

Seat covers are amazing, waterproof, you can spill on them, take them out, hose them off and they are as good as new.

I don't have any photos taken specifically to showcase the covers, but I will attach some that give you an idea.

If you think these will work on your 1st Gen Toyota 4Runner or Truck please let me know! I'm thinking $250 for the entire set but willing to hear offers.

IMG_0963.jpg

I have a 1983 Trailblazer (a conversion from a 1983 p/u). It has similar bucket seats. Do you think these would fit? I will pm you an email address

Could we see some better pictures of the covers up close? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom