Mar 77 FJ 40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am Parting out a good bit of a wrecked Fj40 I bought from a junk yard. All parts are as is, I think they work, but really dont know. Buyers pay shipping and handling (handling on sales under $35 is $5, no fee on higher sales) from 93720 (Fresno, CA). Truck was wrecked head on, drivers side. I am keeping the green house (top, doors, ambi doors, wind shield frame), and front axel and many other parts were recycled because they appeared ruined. pictures on request. You can PM me, but I check my email more often, it is dan_ladd@hotmail.com

Front fenders- both have accident damage, and surface rust, but can be hammered back to life. inner, outer and support, supports are good. Local only on these.
Drivers side, $25
Passengers side $45 ( the better of the two)

Aprons
Passenger side, minor surface rust $25
Drivers side, Needs minor straightening $15

SoldRadiator over flow tank - no top- includes mounting bracket $20
SoldFactory oil cooler ( I hadn't seen one before but it says Nippon Denso on the sticker) $25
Distributor with cap $25
Carburator with linkage, California spec $50
Intake Mainfold $20
Exhaust header, 6 into 1. One tube is dented (not closed) and two are cracked. But the flange is straight and the collector is fine, could be repaired or used to build a custom header. I will cut the tubes near the the flange and collector to reduce size and weight for shipping if buyer wants. $35
Hot air valve, goes down stream of smog pump. $10
Glove box door with shift patterns. $15
Turn signals
Drivers side good condition, lenses good, housing faded$25
Passenger, big hole in small lense $10
Electrice fan, goes near air cleaner, don't know what it's for $10
Vent, goes on heater, sun faded grey $5
ignition coil with ignitor $35
Sold Metal Fuel lines, supply and return to carb, $5 together
Air cleaner housing $15
Heater fan in housing $20
Starter motor and solenoid $30
Thermostat housing $10

I also have drum brake parts for 72 FJ 40- make an offer

I may negotiate prices if you are buying more than one part.

I may have more, but the rest of the truck is located else where and I will not be there again for a couple monthes.

Last edited:
hot air valvle and hoses?

I'd like the hot air valve and the hoses from it to the air pump & air rail if ya' got'em.

Also, the electric fan that goes near the air cleaner.

thanks!

Last edited:
Transmission/Transfer Case Skid Plate

I am looking for a "Transmission/Transfer Case Skid Plate".

Do you have one?

Steve

Ruadhrigh-The buckets are in SO Cal, as is a good bit of the truck, the frame on one is kind of skewwd it looks like, and one is missing a head rest. I haven't decided if I want them to be honest.

Cardinal- Email me for pictures of those parts. The hoses are in poor condition. One is cut short because the other end was damged, but I don't remember which hose is which.

The truck didn't come with the tranny or trans in it, but I don't think it ever had a skid plate under them.

I'll include pay pal info in an email if you guys decide you want some of this stuff.

Last edited:
PM sent for taillights and taillight wiring harness.

Thanks

What condition is the sheet metal from the bed in?

Gotta study for a calculus test tonight, but I will get back to every one this weekend. Thanks.

You have PM.

-Steve

Head light switch

I'd be interesting in the head light switch and knob (especially the knobby). 6 inches or so of the wiring harness pigtail and plug that plugs into the switch would be a plus.

Thanks

[edit] I'd take just the knob if thats all you have.

Last edited:
I'd be interesting in the head light switch and knob (especially the knobby). 6 inches or so of the wiring harness pigtail and plug that plugs into the switch would be a plus.

Thanks

[edit] I'd take just the knob if thats all you have.

That's still in the truck, no where near me now. I'll but that on my list of things to pull next time I visit my Mom.

kbill- you got a pm.

pm

pm sent

door panels?

I'm keeping those, sorry.

BTW I need and am willing to trade for
High steer arms - large pattern
fine spline locking hubs
79 and later birfs
81 and up vented rotors
IFS truck calipers

PM sent for the fuel lines

The thermostat housing has the oil cooler outlet, right? If so, I'll take it.

Also, do you have an oil pan that doesn't leak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom