Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
Quite a few parts from '83, '84, and '86 FJ60s. Let me know what you need, some are needed as spares for my running '84 FJ60, but still a lot of extras.

Last edited:
I’m looking for the dash cigarette lighter, just the part that is pulled out. It’s for my ‘85 60, PM me if you have one.

I may have one, but it's back in New Mexico, will be back there Thursday.

Gray dash?
Headlight sprayer reservoir?
Driver chrome rocker trim?
Scrap blue/grey seat material?

Thx!

Gray dash?
Headlight sprayer reservoir?
Driver chrome rocker trim?
Scrap blue/grey seat material?

Thx!
No dash or rocker trim. Seat material needed for my '86 FJ60. Sorry.

White lower valance? Minor patina would be great, but not beat. (part below the grill in the front between the fenders; behind the front bumper).

The black seatbelt covers in the middle between the rear and front doors.

Front door panels in blue (mine is April 1985 build if that matters).

Rear cargo side panels uncut.

Factory Radio for my 85.

Only have the rear cargo panels but they're spoken for. Front door panels sold ~15 years ago. Only radio I had didn't work. Sorry.

I could use a Hood latch

Rear door locking mechanism

Pass side headlight door with turn signal lens
I don't have a spare hood latch. Do you mean the tailgate locking mechanism? The one from my '89 FJ62 may be in decent shape, I can check it out Thursday, it's in New Mexico. I think I have the passenger side headlight door and turn signal lens, it's also in New Mexico.

Yes the lock in the tailgate. I’m in no hurry. Next time you’re in town maybe. I’m gonn have a look tonight and make sure there’s nothing else I need.

Thanks

Yes the lock in the tailgate. I’m in no hurry. Next time you’re in town maybe. I’m gonn have a look tonight and make sure there’s nothing else I need.

Thanks
I'll be in touch Thursday.

Keeping all tools, I have four Land Cruisers to share them.

The only OEM tool kit I have is the one that came with the '89 FJ62 I bought used in Santa Fe years ago, it's got a new home in my '86 FJ60 - in the rear cargo area. The tool kit in my '84 FJ60 was under the drivers seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom