Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happen to have a harmonic balancer for a fj60 2f?
Thanks, John

I'll be heading out to Nevada again next weekend so can look for additional parts anyone may need.

Happen to have a harmonic balancer for a fj60 2f?
Thanks, John
I can check with Brandon at Classic Cruisers, don't know how much he'd want for one. I'm leaving for Salida in a few minutes and will be there first thing in the morning.

Thanks 4Cruisers, appreciate the offer. However, just confirmed a deal with another Mudder.

Thank you!
John

Using it on the conversion.

That's kind of what I figured. Currently have one I want to keep intact in case I ever decide to go H55F in my FJ62. Have plans of a possible way to go with a five speed in a 40 series using fat shifters that one of these might come in useful.

That's kind of what I figured. Currently have one I want to keep intact in case I ever decide to go H55F in my FJ62. Have plans of a possible way to go with a five speed in a 40 series using fat shifters that one of these might come in useful.
The nice thing about installing the H55f in my '86 is that it's all a direct bolt-in. With the 3FE from my FJ62 using the same engine mounts, about the only other changes were to use the FJ60 radiator with the FJ62 fan shroud, and to have a custom section of exhaust fabricated to run from the 3FE downpipes to the FJ60 catalytic converter.

I could use a Hood latch

Rear door locking mechanism

Pass side headlight door with turn signal lens
I've got a hood latch and passenger side headlight door if you still need them. There's a crack on the lower corner of the headlight door and part of the tab on top where the screw goes is broken off. I'll bring both out with me. I need to keep the rear locking mechanism until I swap the FJ62 lift gate over to the '86.

White lower valance? Minor patina would be great, but not beat. (part below the grill in the front between the fenders; behind the front bumper).

The black seatbelt covers in the middle between the rear and front doors.

Front door panels in blue (mine is April 1985 build if that matters).

Rear cargo side panels uncut.

Factory Radio for my 85.
I've got two sets of rear cargo panels, functional but not in really good shape. I can send photos if you'd like.

I'll be back in Las Vegas for most of next week. Any other parts requests? I've got a lot of parts here in New Mexico I can take out with me when I leave.

still have that center console and rear panels in blue/grey?
The '86 console has been sold, but I have an earlier style (shorter) in grey. I can post photos if you're interested.

I've got two sets of rear cargo panels, functional but not in really good shape. I can send photos if you'd like.

I found some.

I am now looking for some 87 or FJ62 front door cards and front seat covers. In brown, hand crank windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom