Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,
I am looking for the FJ60/FJ62 radiator support.
The piece the goes from fender to fender. The head lights/horn are mounted to the front side. The radiator and other items are mounted to the engine side.

Have a good holiday.

Hi,
I am looking for the FJ60/FJ62 radiator support.
The piece the goes from fender to fender. The head lights/horn are mounted to the front side. The radiator and other items are mounted to the engine side.

Have a good holiday.
Sold my last one earlier this year, sorry.

Need Rear LH quarter glass, in red box

1577583064649.png

Both of my 60-Series bodies and glass went to new homes (Texas and Colorado).

Happen to have a good PS quarter panel section that can be shipped to 28314? I need to replace this...

IMG_0279.jpg

Looking for the 25" aluminum A/C liquid line that lies in front of the condenser. This is for my 1988 FJ62, but should be the same?

Looking for the 25" aluminum A/C liquid line that lies in front of the condenser. This is for my 1988 FJ62, but should be the same?
The early FJ60, late FJ60, and FJ62 lines have different part numbers. The difference between my '86 FJ60 and '89 FJ62 lines are in a slightly different bend angle at the passenger side. I never tried to see if they could be switched.

I may have a good used FJ60 vacuum advance unit later this month, both diaphragms work and hold vacuum. I'm keeping the distributor itself, with a vacuum advance unit from a different Toyota (non-Land Cruiser) 6-cylinder distributor, for my '71 FJ40 build.

Do you have any fj60 choke cable knobs ?

black or amber ones anything will do

thanks

My Girl here needs a new KNOB :confused:

Adventure-Driven-driver-rear-wide-1-2-Copy 1 - Copy.jpg

I have an '84 that is very nice but unfortunately it came from the factory without A/C. I am trying to gather the parts to add A/C so I need the dash control, amplifier, crankshaft pulley, carb step up vacuum switch, hoses, firewall hose grommet and other parts. I have a compressor, evaporator and condensor as those are easy to source. Basically need everything else associated with the A/C system. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom