Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is front axle available?

Hi,

Im looking for all the parts from the pedal to the carburetor of an FJ 60 year 86.

Thanks

Ed. Molina

attch diagram

DIAGRAM FJ 60.png

I've got what you need:

Send me a PM.

Looking for the bracket/insulator btwn the transmission and cross member

I don't have one, and for my '86 FJ60 build (H55f and FJ62 transfer case) I bought a new aftermarket part from Cruiser Outfitters. Not too expensive and works well.

Quite a few parts from '83, '84, and '86 FJ60s. Let me know what you need, some are needed as spares for my running '84 FJ60, but still a lot of extras.
Need a cylinder head for JF60. Casting number 61040. Have one or know someone who does? Thanks

do you have a passenger side front and rear door in good shape lt blue preferably so i don't have to paint?

Hi, I need a hard fuel line from pump to carb. Thanks, Mike

That's the only FJ60 fuel line I don't have. If I do have one it's at my place in Nevada, but I won't be back there until late February.

Looking for the front inner fenders/wheel wells if you have some in good shape and are willing to ship freight/greyhound!
I have a drivers side FJ62 inner fender, I posted it here a while back:

It's boxed up and ready to go, but I won't be in Albuquerque (Greyhound) in the near future except Christmas Day and New Years Day. I'll see if they'll be there to accept packages tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom