Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 speed shifter knob with label plate? Price + shipping to 95672?

Looking for the outer cover plate for the lock mechanism on the rear upper hatch. Here is the part that I need circled in red. Mine is completely rusted out.

door lock cover.jpg

I may have one, but the label plate is kind of worn. I'll post a photo.
Pulled the shifter knob from the garage but it's in worse shape than I thought, the "R" and the numbers are barely legible.

I’m looking for the dash cigarette lighter, just the part that is pulled out. It’s for my ‘85 60, PM me if you have one.
I have one from my '86 FJ60 but need to see if it works. My FJ62 dash isn't all wired up yet so will have to see if I can test it in my '76 FJ40 in the morning.

What's the production date for your FJ60? The lighter changed in April '85.

Last edited:
Pulled the shifter knob from the garage but it's in worse shape than I thought, the "R" and the numbers are barely legible.

Tks for checking.

I don't have a spare hood latch. Do you mean the tailgate locking mechanism? The one from my '89 FJ62 may be in decent shape, I can check it out Thursday, it's in New Mexico. I think I have the passenger side headlight door and turn signal lens, it's also in New Mexico.
Looked for the headlight door but just remembered it was all cracked and got tossed with my last purge. I need to keep the turn signal lens as a spare for my '86 FJ60, especially after Tuesday night. We were at the Grand Canyon heading for a few supplies after dinner at the El Tovar and the car in front of us slid down the street sideways in the snow and clipped the front of my '09 Silverado. Reminded me how important spare parts are for these older vehicles.

Hi....I'm looking for a 60 series oil cooler assembly, do you have one? I'd need the pipe, oil cooler and filter mount with pricing shipped to 05403 please. My email is vtcruiser60 at gmail.

Hi....I'm looking for a 60 series oil cooler assembly, do you have one? I'd need the pipe, oil cooler and filter mount with pricing shipped to 05403 please. My email is vtcruiser60 at gmail.
Used both spares for my two FJ40s.

I've got one in the basement, will get photos in a while.
Here are some photos, it is scuffed and faded, and there is one small crack inside near one of the screw holes on the bottom. Everything's there except one of the round plastic inside plugs, the two U-shaped clips that hold the top of the cupholder against the side of the console (discontinued but a generic clip would probably be easy to find), and the plastic catch on the front of the lid. It could be refinished nicely with a little work using SEM Color Coat Aerosol. There are four shades of grey available that might be a close match.

Color Coat™ Aerosols | SEM Products

Not sure if you could even use it, let me know.

Console-1.jpg

Console-2.jpg

Console-3.jpg

Console-4.jpg

Console-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom