Many fj60 parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

come on all these hits and no one wants a thing? willing to deal need traveling cash for my friday trip to darlington.

i have a e-brake handle . you want the whole assembly complete? the tape deck bezel was broke and sold the new one I had already. the knob in the center of it is a little worn but rest in good shape. pm me for info on it.

I need a radio knob (factory am/fm black) an antenna, and a vacuum switch ( the one to the stock carb solenoid). My steering wheel is cracked. Need a LandCruiser emblem/placque from the drivers rear quarter panel. Seats?

have a steering wheel might have vacuum switch have the drivers seat still and that emblem is gone. pm me directly to work out the details.

still got a lot of this stuff left i listed. no smog pump bracket though sorry and have doors but rusted at the bottom of them.

i'm interested with the hood spring and the ac cluster. How much shipping to 94015.

GP

do you have a dizzy and coil?

I'm looking for a tension adjuster for the air/smog pump.
I will take the tail hatch springs if they are working fine and a tailgate lower section. email me at fsmurf2002 At triad dot rr dot com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom